Loki Frenchie DofB 2020 RRemedies Centre

Other breeds that are available for adoption
xxlynne

Loki Frenchie DofB 2020 RRemedies Centre

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
loki1DSCF1702a.jpg
Loki's Story: Loki had a loving caring home but hasn't been coping with the son who is 15 months old and just walking. His movements are jerky and crude and Loki has been growling. With another baby due, the family decided he needs a quiet home with doggie people so he can have fun times again. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Loki is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Loki came in to our Rescue Centre nr Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and we will only contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum Adoption Donation is £250 (£400 for pup under 1 yr old). This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers in particular. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
loki2DSCF1701.jpg
loki3DSCF1704.jpg
loki4DSCF1680a.jpg
loki5DSCF1689.jpg
Loki's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal an evolving picture and positive skills as they build trust.

Original referral information: Loki's family asked if we could help him to find a new family

Loki came into RescueRemedies on the 11th December 23
LokiFr2.jpg
LokiFr1.jpg
LokiFr.jpg
Jude&Alf

Re: Loki Frenchie DofB 2020 RRemedies Centre

Post by Jude&Alf »

I just love , love, love a little Frenchie, I’m so excited to meet you Loki love4.gif I reckon your forever family are just around the corner thumbs.gif xx
anne

Post by anne »

I met little Loki yesterday. He is a very sweet boy but a little overwhelmed by the kennel environment just at the moment. He was pleased to get out and about and started to relax and enjoy sniffing and exploring around the grounds. He was happy to meet and greet new friends with a little sniff but not ready for being physically handled. I am sure as he settles we will enjoy seeing his character emerge and I know frenchies are known for having big personalities.
loki6DSCF1695a.jpg
loki7DSCF1686.jpg
Kharris1795

Post by Kharris1795 »

Had the pleasure of taking Loki out for a lovely walk today. He was so good in the car and really came out of his shell once out of his kennel. He walked really well with our dog and he was very friendly to her , wanting to play. I hope he finds his forever home soon as he is such a beautiful boy!

IMG_8225.jpeg

IMG_8226.jpeg
Last edited by Kharris1795 on Thu 14 Dec 2023 21:16, edited 1 time in total.
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

We had a frenchie many years ago ...super dogs ... bighug.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

I met and walked Loki today for the first time today. What a dear little boy! He was in the bed part of his pen when I went to fetch him but soon came out when I called his name. I had been told he was nervous and so I approached him gently and he was fine - I won him over with little pieces of sliced beef and he seemed to enjoy that. It was quite late in the day and so our walk was short - just down the lane and around the woodland walk. It had rained all day and was still raining and so I think it was enough for Loki. Dear little chap who would grace anyone's sofa with his sweetness - let's hope that home comes soon. Kiss of love.gif
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Loki came out to meet me enthusiastically today, and what a gorgeous boy he is! We did a group walk and he was very well behaved around the other dogs. Loki is a dream to walk, i almost forgot he was on the other end of the lead! I think Loki will get snapped up quickly, he's a very nice little dog bighug.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
TheLostOne

Post by TheLostOne »

I walked little Loki this morning. He is such a sweetie. We had a little walk then went to the poets hunt to get to know each other. We sat together and I let him give me his paw. I thought this was great progress and didn't want to break his trust by pushing for more.

20240103_114643.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Superb photo of this great little dog. Loki and I went into the muddy woods yesterday with Lenny walked by Becca. Despite all the mud he seemed to really enjoy the walk and when I fell in the said mud he was very comforting and came up to me to see how I was and if he could help. Great little fella! Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif
Sabrinamxx

Post by Sabrinamxx »

I met Loki for the first time today and he was lovely to walk. Started off slow with treats to build his trust and by the end of the walk he was loving some scratches. Barely pulls at all and enjoys a sniff, really nice boy.

IMG_4815.jpeg

IMG_4817.jpeg

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies Dogs”