Bailey Staffie x DofB 12.09.21 RRemedies Centre

Staffies that are available for adoption
EmmaNicole

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 12.09.21 Farnham Foster

Post by EmmaNicole »

Thank you taking the time to get to know this girl. She was so unhappy in kennels and it’s wonderful to see her already relaxing in her new home love4.gif bighug.gif
ajweetch

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 12.09.21 Farnham Foster

Post by ajweetch »

Oh Bailey, you’re in Farnham! I’ll keep an eye out for you in Farnham Park love4.gif
xxlynne

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 12.09.21 Sutton Valence

Post by xxlynne »

Dave and Clare welcomed Bailey...then enter Oscar and Clare's parents who live on the premises....

IMG_9098.JPG
IMG_9103.JPG
IMG_9100.JPG
IMG_9102.JPG
IMG_9104.JPG
IMG_9105.JPG
Jan Case

Re: Bailey Staffie x DofB 12.09.21 RRemedies Centre

Post by Jan Case »

These videos show how good Bailey is with other dogs, reading their body language and adapting herself to their play. She just needs to meet the humans now that will commit to her and give her time and space to settle with them as well.
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Spent a little time with Bailey in the paddock today. She is a different dog away from her room. Willing and happy to play ball but still wary and nervous. Look forward to the next time.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Bailey greeted me without a single bark as I approached her kennel door today with Helen (who had a bucket full of bones!!). Bailey took her bone from me so very gently and then took it to her bed to enjoy. Quite honestly it made my afternoon! She is a beautiful girl and is beginning to settle again now, being given stability and time. She has forged an amazing bond with Claire and it is helping her relax with others now.
Claire

Post by Claire »

I love bailey. She is still a little bit unsure of new people but if she has reassurance she is willing to make friends. She loves her toys and she's always ready for a game of football! She seems to pick up on people's nerves so bonding with her thru toys is a good way to introduce yourself.
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Claire has been introducing a few of the walkers to Bailey. Bailey is very nervous but receiving us well. Today we went for a walk down the lane. Bailey really enjoyed her time out and didn't want to come back to the grounds. She was very good on the lead, albeit strong here and there. Bailey takes a lot of confidence from Claire and likes to keep check on her. Hopefully we can start easing in to some solo walks soon.
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Bailey is becoming more comfortable with me around, providing Claire is still in the background. Still difficult to get the leads on but she's letting me get closer. Bailey has been really enjoying her time out and about. We've been walking up the lane, then round the main road to the woods and the back end of the kennels. Bailey is still very nervous and strong on the lead. She's also been very reactive towards the dogs we've been passing, which seems out of character as she's been very good with previous interactions. All the noise that she makes comes from her fears and hopefully we can help ease these for her.
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Thought I'd try my luck with Bailey today. Claire wasn't about so I wasn't sure if she would come near enough to get the leads on. It took 20 mins or so but the signs were good as she was licking my bald patch and the leads. She finally accepted the invitation and we had a walk around the common. We'll done Claire for breaking the ice with Bailey.
20221228_142253.jpg
20221228_142250.jpg

Return to “Our Superb Staffies”