Quinn Cane Corso DofB ? 2017 Bury St Edmunds Suffolk

Dogs that have found their forever home
SarahW

Re: Quinn Cane Corsa DofB ?2017 RRemedies Centre

Post by SarahW »

Quinn is an absolute star of a dog and myself and Cora have been getting to know him in recent weeks.

I can't sing is praises enough, he is so loving and such a happy boy!

aquinn.jpg
quinn2.jpg
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

I took the mighty Quinn for a stroll on Wednesday and as usual he was a wonderful companion. Quinn clearly has not been shown much love to date and now he getting lots of cuddles and attention he is lapping up as much as he can get. He really loves nothing more than to lean into you and have a good old cuddly and bum scratches. When in the paddock Quinn happily chases a ball but after a few mins he's done and just comes back in for more cuddles. Quinn is still a little nervous of the big wide world and prefers to follow another dog and unfortunately on Wednesday there was no-one around to follow so instead we had a nice mooch around the grounds with frequent salad stops and cuddles. When it was time to head back to his kennel Quinn tried his best to persuade me to spend just a little longer with him by plonking his bum on the floor, then laying down and turning those big brown on me love4.gif so we had yet more cuddles before finally heading back to base.

Quinn really is the most gentle soul and he has the biggest heart and so much love to give to his lucky new family.
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Lovely soul.
20220520_164219.jpg
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

I love the video! It really shows Quinn's nature. He is a total sweetheart and a clown! Just the kindest dog who someone tried to make look fierce. Yet his kind character remains. I love this boy to bits!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Quinn and I had a lovely outing as always yesterday. We were soon ready for the off and as usual Quinn totally ignored all the commotion going down the kennel block positivo1.gif. Once out I tried to steer him towards the woods so we could have a nice stroll in the shade but as normal Quinn wasn’t having any of it and so promptly plonked his bum on the floor laid down and gave me his best come here and cuddle me look which of course I couldn’t resist roflmao.gif. Quinn is not big on walking or going too far from the safety of the kennel grounds so after we’d had a good old belly rub we turned around and headed for the paddock where Quinn enjoyed a nice mooch about and of course lots more cuddles love4.gif.

Quinn is one of the most laidback, loving dogs I’ve ever met. He is a big lump with and even bigger heart that is just waiting for his special people so he can shower them with love. If you think you might be his people please read our homing procedure and get that form in Kiss of love.gif

49F0EB76-258E-4916-8745-56019855C84A.jpeg

CEAB6669-4283-443C-AE76-73E39B310C5B.jpeg
Sarah and Joe

Post by Sarah and Joe »

Oh good, glad it isn’t just me then. I got Quinn about twenty yards from his kennel before he sat down.
2D256820-E82E-496F-A244-B8799A045427.jpeg
Took a while to get him moving. He is well versed in getting more calorific value from treats than he burns collecting them. I did get a little run out of him back towards the centre and then took him in the paddock. This video is not in slow motion, that is how fast he runs 😉

After burning off 10% of his treats we spent a good 20 minutes getting the 100 yards back to his kennel with him stopping every couple of steps. I could have stayed with him all day but there were other dogs to walk - yes Quinn, we are there to walk! 0002.gif]

Such a lovely dog.
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Quinn Bear is never in a rush, doesn't pull and is not interested in other dogs. He's such a gentle chap....and slobber chops.
20220624_160915.jpg
20220624_160759.jpg
20220624_160530.jpg
20220624_160447.jpg
Sarah and Joe

Post by Sarah and Joe »

Quinn is such a character. He really didn’t want to go for a walk today and I only managed to get him walking for twenty minutes because Winston walked in front of us. Even that became too much and he plonked his backside down and refused to go further. So we headed back and he walked for five minutes then sat down again till HE was ready to continue. love4.gif he has such a loving look in his big brown eyes and even the amount of slobber round his chops isn’t enough to stop you from losing yourself in them. He would be a great companion on the sofa (but he would probably expect you to lift him up there :biggrin.gif: ).
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Had the big boy with me for a while today. Basically he headed for the grass then sat down. Nothing strenuous about Quinn, very easy to walk and low maintenence. He likes a chew on the grass but because of his jaw he just ends up licking most of it. Lovely soul.
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Oh Stephen hasn’t Quinn taught you yet, you have to pick the grass and lay it over his tongue so he can eat it. No stalks though just the flat leafy bits he doesn’t like stalks roflmao.gif positivo1.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”