BeauBeau EngBT x Whippet DofB 30.01.15 RRemedies Centre

Other breeds that are available for adoption
Karen25

Re: BeauBeau EngBT x Whippet DofB 30.01.15 RRemedies Centre

Post by Karen25 »

BeauBeau enjoyed a leisurely walk and sniff in the sunshine today. She desperately wanted to get a stick out of a water filled ditch but wasn’t brave enough to get in the water. She is a little nervous but loves human company. We also went to the paddock and played ball. She brought it back without being asked and left it to be thrown again. Lovely girl.
anne

Re:BeauBeau EngBT x Whippet DofB 30.01.15 RRemedies Centre

Post by anne »

BeauBeau was out with Becca yesterday and she was so happy playing in the stream, she did not want to get out.
beaubeau1DSCF7522.jpg
beaubeau2DSCF7523.jpg
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

BeauBeau also made me take her down to the stream when I walked her last week.

She was more than happy wading along it in one direction, then the other, collecting the odd stick from the opposite bank as she did so. 🥰

I was unable to let her go as far as she wanted because my leads weren't long enough and I wasn't wearing wellies - next time I shall come prepared BeauBeau!
Sarah and Joe

Post by Sarah and Joe »

One more walk in the stream for us today. I think BeauBeau has got us well trained! 0002.gif]
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Heard BeauBeau liked the stream so off we went. She is an inquisitive dog who likes to explore different places and trots along very nicely. BeauBeau is lively around other dogs but can be distracted. We used the extender at the stream so she could have a decent paddle.
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

BeauBeau wanted to go to the paddock before her walk today. Whilst in there she enjoyed a play in the little paddling pool, alternated with chasing after a ball. We then went for a shaded walk. She walks so well as long as she doesn’t spot a dog, then she can be a strong girl. Such a sweetie.
Sarah and Joe

Post by Sarah and Joe »

Pretty much the same experience. Quick toilet break in the paddock and BeauBeau wanted out. Off we went into the woods but she didn’t want to go far from the centre and it wasn’t long before she lead me back.
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

I've not walked BeauBeau for a little while so took the opportunity to give her some time in the sunshine today. Once she was over the excitement of the being around the kennel block, she quickly calmed down and we headed off on my usual route through the woods, along the lane and back across the common.

She made the most of both opportunities to visit the stream - wading right into the deepest part (only about a foot) and seeking out sticks on the opposite bank.

I do love her flappy ears - at one point she had them pricked up with one pointing forwards and the other backwards. 😊

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

BeauBeau is such a sweetheart love4.gif she has really come out of her shell since her arrival at the rescue, gone is that shy girl, now we get to see the proper BeauBeau, the full of fun, beautiful girl who is more than ready for her forever home thumbs.gif
I couldn't think of a better way to start my day yesterday than some time out with this wonderful girl love4.gif I always get super excited to see her and BeauBeau definitely feels the same, she gets super excited as soon as you enter her kennel, doing her happy little dance on her tippytoes, she gives the very best welcome love4.gif
BeauBeau used to be slightly reluctant to walk, not anymore, she loves her time out and makes the very most of it. We always make our way to the stream, BeauBeau loves the stream, it is without doubt her happy place and I'm sure she knows that's were we go first as she almost skips her way there woo.gif] there is nothing greater than seeing a dog doing what they love most, so we spend as long as we possibly can by the water. Firstly Beau will have a proper splash, wallowing in the deepest section and then she'll enjoy investigating the waters edge, she properly gets into it, finding all sorts of stuff and she's always very proud to show me her great finds thumbs.gif every now and again I'll call her name and she'll lift her head and wander over for a little fuss and then back in she goes. I do have to use treats to encourage Beau to continue our walk, honestly she loves it so much, not in an obsessive way either, it's just her most favourite place to be, so of course she is rather reluctant to leave, but leave she does and always with good grace, happily trotting on with the rest of her walk.
Beaubeau is super connected being with her walker, she listens and makes the best eye contact, every now and again she gets the cheekiest little glint in her eye and will do her bouncy dance, she'll run on ahead, then stops, looking back, willing you to interact with her, lovely girl love4.gif
BeauBeau is an absolute delight, she's beautiful, cheeky and so much fun to be around Kiss of love.gif
EmmaNicole

Re:BeauBeau EngBT x Whippet DofB 30.01.15 RRemedies Centre

Post by EmmaNicole »

I have been getting to know Beau over the last few weeks and what a beautiful girl she is. Beau is unsure of other dogs and rather vocal and pulley coming out of her kennel but once she’s out she calms right down and is a truly wonderful companion for a walk. I’ve also been introducing Beau to social walks and she’s taken to these very well and shows her playful fun side to her doggie pals which is very cute to watch. Today however it was just Beau and me and we had the most lovely chilled out walk and a couple of nice trips to the stream which Beau loves to play in. We even came face to face with an off lead and Beau just watched him calmly as he returned to his owner.

Beau is fast becoming a favourite of mine as this girl has it all. She’s cute, sassy, playful but also calm. She loves a cuddle too but most of all she’d love a sofa to call her own :crossfingers.gif: until this comes along I will happily continue to enjoy her company. love4.gif

F1242726-8E7A-43A7-8370-88C482E17524.jpeg

AB3990A0-5C76-4011-A2D7-B2F415A3B31B.jpeg

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies Dogs”