Cosmo Patterdale DofB 12.20 Peacehaven

Dogs that have found their forever home
ajweetch

Re: Cosmo Patterdale DofB 12.20 Gatwick Kenns

Post by ajweetch »

I walked Cosmo for the first time yesterday and he was so easygoing, loving, and very cute! The only 'difficulty' was that he didn't seem massively keen on walking alone, but we joined Genie and Geoff on their walk into the village and he was a different dog. He obviously feels more confident in the company of others, and he followed impeccably. What a sweet little guy - I'm sure his home is just around the corner.
IMG_0246.jpg
Guy Hayes

Post by Guy Hayes »

I always go and see Cosmo when I’m at the kennels . Today I had the absolute pleasure of walking him . He really is a lovely sweet boy .
We had a lovely walk with Elaine and Bruno and then a nice cuddle before returning to his kennel.
LyndaM

Post by LyndaM »

Every Tuesday and Thursday, I have the pleasure of the company of Cosmo. This little boy gets so excited about going for his walk he has to tell the world. Once settled he is pure delight and so friendly. One of the bridges we pass over has a number of steps down and Cosmo stops at the top as if he is scared of them, so I pick him up and carry him down. I am now beginning to realize he does this just to get a cuddle. He is still a puppy and is into everything, loves squirrel watching, sniffing and generally loving life. Like all puppies he needs a bit of training but he would make the perfect addition to a family or single person as he has so much love to give.
xxlynne

Re: Cosmo Patterdale DofB 12.20 Peacehaven

Post by xxlynne »

Yvonne and Chris were eager to meet little Cosmo and as they say he didn't disappoint! Nic who did Cosmo's homing will share all
Cosmohome.JPG
jan&nick

Re: Cosmo Patterdale DofB 12.20 Peacehaven

Post by jan&nick »

chris & yvonne came to the kennels today with only one thing in mind to home top pattie cosmo and he worked his magic on them with his v friendly demeanor and easy walking style the whole way round - topped off with a paddock visit to see cosmo's ball skills and a happy new partnership was formed - be happy cosmo
IMG_5661.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”