2021 Horley Dog Show -The Rec Ground Brighton Road, RH6 8SS

Karen25

2021 Horley Dog Show -The Rec Ground Brighton Road, RH6 8SS

Post by Karen25 »

Hi everyone, I am going to have a stall at the Horley dog show on 19th September. I am hoping to have a tombola and also a dog tombola. If anyone has any unwanted gifts, alcohol or doggie items please can you let me know or leave for me to collect at the rescue. I will be taking Lucas my RR dog. If anyone would like to help her on the day or with seeking out prizes I would be very grateful.
Also wondered as it is local to the rescue and a dog show if anyone fancied bringing a dog with them for a trip out and raise awareness.
I really need a marquee and a couple of tables.
Thank you
PaulB

Re: Horley dog show

Post by PaulB »

I would have loved to help Karen (and to meet the gorgeous Lucas) but I already have plans that day I'm afraid.

However, I do have a bottle of Prosecco you are welcome to have for the tombola. I will get this (and anything else I can find in the meantime) to you in the near future - probably via the rescue.
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

Hi Paul, Thank you that would be great. Enjoy whatever you have planned.
Annette9

Post by Annette9 »

Hi Karen,
I have a few bottles( wine/sparkling/brandy) you definitely can have and maybe a few other bits. I live in horley and would love to help, however I only will know my availability a few days before.
Eggyem

Post by Eggyem »

Hi Karen

I am happy to lend a hand, I can get some bits together but can also help on the day as well, let me know what you need, I am available all day.

Thanks
Emma G x
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

Hi Annette, Thank you for any donations. I can collect or you can leave at kennels. I also live in Horley.
If you do end up being free on the day it would be great but do understand as we all have busy lives.
Thank you
Karen
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

Hi Emma, Thank you.

We need tombola prizes both dog and human. A couple of tables. I am also collecting used doggie bits to resell.
If you have any more ideas to raise money and awareness that would be great.
I did wonder if any of the volunteers would like to bring a suitable dog but this would need to be discussed and agreed with Lynne.

A hand setting up would also be great. Ros is trying to borrow a gazebo and I have no idea how to put one up 0002.gif] .

Most of all any help to raise funds and promote the dogs would be lovely.

Thank you
Karen
Eggyem

Post by Eggyem »

Hi Karen

I have 2 tables that I can bring and I can lend out my other half mark to help with the gazebo and any muscle work needed. I have put a call out to all my friends and family for donations for prizes.

I live in horleyvso happy to meet up nearer the time to get a plan of action.

Emma x
Eggyem

Post by Eggyem »

Also happy that once we are set up to go and pick a dog up, just need to know the best ones to bring along as most of the dogs I walk may not be suitable!!
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

Hi Emma,

Well that is brilliant thank you. I will ask Lynne about dogs. Yes a catch up nearer would be good.

Thank you
Karen

Return to “Archived Events”