Bruno Patterdale DofB 30.11.18 Gatwick Kenns

xxlynne

Bruno Patterdale DofB 30.11.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
bruno1DSCF1512a.jpg
Bruno's Story: Bruno was found abandoned and unclaimed, homed by a Rescue but proven to need cohesive management as Patterdales do. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bruno is neutered, chipped, and needs fully vaccinated. Bruno is in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
bruno2DSCF1469a.jpg
bruno3DSCF1481a.jpg
bruno4DSCF1490.jpg
bruno5DSCF1497a.jpg
bruno6DSCF1510a.jpg
Bruno's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We are asked to help Bruno who need a terrier savvy family

Bruno came into our Rescue on the 11th March 2021
BrunoPT.jpg
Jan Case

Re: Bruno Patterdale DofB 30.11.18 North. Comes 18th or before

Post by Jan Case »

Bruno has arrived and it was my absolute pleasure to give him a little walk around, to have some nice sniffs and take stock of his surroundings. First impressions are of an anxious little soul, bright as a button, springy curly hair, wanting to please, already feeling the rescue is his security, easy to walk, and very happy to find his supper awaiting for him when we got back! Lovely little boy. :smiley-chores002.gif:
anne

Re: Bruno Patterdale DofB 30.11.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Bruno was strutting his stuff with Sarah yesterday. He loves a cuddle or two and I think Sarah was rather smitten!
bruno7DSCF1515.jpg
bruno8DSCF1482.jpg
bruno9DSCF1485.jpg
bruno10DSCF1508.jpg
Nucasol

Post by Nucasol »

Absolutely adorable, looking forward to meeting this splendid little chap!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Indeed I was Anne, my love of Patterdales is very well known and Bruno is a corker, and with that lovely thick soft fur a bit of a patter-bear I think love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

Had the joy of walking Bruno today. He was nervous for all of 2 seconds until he smelt the sausages. He likes his food and not so keen on mud. He took no notice of the other dogs when exiting the kennels. We started our walk with Spencer. Not long into the walk Bruno felt that Spencer was invading his personal space so shouted at him. As soon as the distance increased he stopped. He did though have to keep turning back, giving a look and then moved on again. This may just have been because he is new in town or that he prefers his own company but it was not an aggressive act just a classic terrier shout.
He is a real cutie.
Julieh

Post by Julieh »

Wow he’s gorgeous and looks so young bless him. Hopefully not waiting long
heleny

Post by heleny »

Just look at Bruno's dear little face! Today was the first time I had walked him and we set off with Linda who was walking Stan. Bruno did get a bit barky when he first saw Stan but calmed down once we had set off. I think he must be a little bit confused at finding himself in kennels as he didn't really want to walk far and needed a certain amount of persuading. He is such an adorable little dog with his thick, curly coat - just like a little bear cub. Let's hope someone whisks him off into the security of a warm, safe home with owners who can give him all he needs. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
SueLewin&Sirius

Post by SueLewin&Sirius »

Oh little Bruno, what a sweety. He looks a bit like Benji and Bentley with that thick broken/curly is he coat. It’s exactly like my Siri was as a baby pup. It’s good that he seems happy to mix with other dogs on walks, might help him find the right new home, if he can live with other dogs. He isn’t terribly big by the look of the pics either. If we had a bigger house and garden, I would be more than happy to foster him, but now we are THREE, I don’t think there is enough time in the day or energy in my legs for another one just yet! I don’t think my marriage would survive a fourth boy in the pack! Hopefully it won’t be too long before somebody who is Patt-savvy will meet Bruno and offer him the love, care and patience that Patts really need. Let’s hope that when the covid restrictions ease up, visits and fundraising can restart and make it easier to find the best possible homes for all of the gorgeous Patts at RR. Never stop hoping all you pups, your forever family are out there, they just haven’t met you yet!!
Wags and woofs from Siri, Louie and Teds xxxxxx ❤️🐺🐺🐺❤️
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I have rather fallen for little Bruno, he is such a gentle soul. Not always that keen on walking he is very happy to sit at your feet and watch the world go by. He does carry a very anxious look in his eyes bless him and he watches you carefully to see what you want him to do. We went for a nice little walk the other day with me encouraging him in the way out and him being quite keen in the way back! Then I found a useful log and we had a sit in the sunshine and watched the comings and goings of some of the other dogs. love4.gif

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”