Jay Terrier DofB ?2010 Hove Brighton

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Jay Terrier DofB ?2010 Hove Brighton

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
jay1DSCF7936aa.jpg
Jay's Story: He was sold from a site and the new owners had him 2 weeks but now don't think he is unsuitable for their visiting grandchildren. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Jay is now neutered,had 9 teeth out, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Jay was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
jay2DSCF7913.jpg
jay3DSCF7920.jpg
jay5DSCF7930.jpg
jay5DSCF7938.jpg
Jay's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Jay was passed over to a family as quite a timid boy and apparently had an incident with a grandchild and was going to be put to sleep. The vets assessed him as just a little nervous and wouldn't have homed him in with young children. They neutered and took 9 teeth out so pain may have been a valid explanation.

Jay came into our Rescue on the 25th August 2020
Jojokate

Re: Jay Terrier DofB ?2010 Comes 25th

Post by Jojokate »

Jay! Great name lol .
Hope to meet you soon
anne

Re: Jay Terrier DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Jay is a quiet, shy little boy at the moment having just arrived. Lynne brought him out to meet me and he posed nicely for his photo shoot, declined my treats but was happy to trot off for a little walk around the woodland. He just trotted along beside me, taking time to have a sniff around and do his toileting while he was out.
jay6DSCF7925.jpg
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Bootiful boy
Cottonsocks22

Post by Cottonsocks22 »

What a gorgeous little fella,I pray you find a lovely home very soon! :crossfingers.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

Jay was my last walk of a very long and busy day's walking but I couldn't go home without getting him out. He was lying in his basket, shy and subdued when I went to his pen and he stayed there until I offered him some sausage treats which he ate very daintily. love4.gif I put his leads on and we were off! He so enjoyed his walk - I just admire the quality dogs have of living in the moment. One minute he was sad and subdued and the next he was out in the woods enjoying the sniffs and sights that the woods had to offer. He is a very small little dog and gives the impression of being incredibly gentle. He pulled at my heart strings somewhat but I shall walk him next time I visit the kennels. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

I walked this lovely little boy yesterday. Bewildered with being in kennels but so eager to put his trust in you. I gave him a sausage and then we were off. He ignored other dogs and appears very placid. He enjoys a cuddle to. Such a sweet little sole that needs a home and someone to love.
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Met Jay for the first this morning walked good he really is a speacial little dog enjoyed his walk interested in all that was going on lots of smells just needs some one to love him
heleny

Post by heleny »

Absolutely thrilled to see this dear little dog in the reserved section. Good luck Jay - just show everyone what a great little dog you are. Heart fill with love.gif]
Sarahk

Re: Jay Terrier DofB ?2010 Hove Brighton

Post by Sarahk »

Little Jay went to retire to the coast today - Veritas was smitten immediately and had chicken so Jay was won over in an instant thumbs.gif

Paperwork all done and time to go ...
3DF632AF-E0BD-418E-B81B-BE97E9FBD4B7.jpeg
7423600E-3C6B-4831-8FC9-C7DDF3779AF0.jpeg
Happy days ahead woo.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”