Wilson Hunterway x DofB March 2019 RRemedies Centre

Other breeds that are available for adoption
Jan Case

Re: Wilson Hunterway x DofB March 2019 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jan Case »

These are wonderful videos Lynne, and I see Owen is now wearing a collar thumbs.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

This is the conditions Owen Wilson and Peaches were born into and came from. Look carefully there are many dogs in there

45 dogs bought into Rescue

This is not where we get our Welsh dogs from, but our contacts in Wales have managed to get a few out hence we have helped our 3
Wales.jpg
Wales1.jpg
AT LAST this avenue has been stopped and hopefully no other dogs will be born into these conditions and grow up feral
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Wilson and Owen are now enjoying the warmer days. Their confidence has grown 4 fold. Diane who has Rescued many foreign street dogs asked if she could help with any of the dogs by offering time. She was surprized when I led her into my house and discovered 'The boys!' Bless her heart she has been coming 5 x a week and literally spending 2 hours with them. Up until then they were only really meeting Clare and myself though they had made great progress never the less, but with this concentrated exclusive focus of companionship, they have really gained a lot of gravitas. They are becoming more solid, staying their ground and both less hesitant. I can open their door and just step to the side and they pass by practically touching my legs. They have acquired the keenness to come to hand in anticipation...I wonder why!! LOL

We have toys in their room now I introduced these 10 days ago and they are actually inter-relating to them. In the past they were untouched just smelt. They have a toy box and they bring them out and they get regularly cleaned and placed back for them to choose again.

They are not diving on their food as they were. It is still a big event but now simply part of their routine. If they go back into their room and their food bowls aren't ready for them they do tell me to hurry up though!

They love the garden and they have a good run on entry and they do play together.

We are really pleased with their progress. It is slow but firm
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Wilson is now happy with touch from Diane and when I popped to the kennels yesterday he was watching the world go by from the safety of the front door of the house - yes he was a little unsure but lovely to see him curious and exploring further.
Diane’s encouragement and patience is paying dividends and the move on for the boys is very evident - well done all of you, more exciting steps to come - all in the boys own time thumbs.gif
659BEFFF-2B54-4C82-9495-3AA3A4165C2E.jpeg
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:
Caught a glimpse of Wilson, actually outside in the yard....on a lead with Diana. He was nose to nose with Laila in her run and both seemed to enjoy the contact. He ended up behind her kennel, which is where I took the photo. It's been quite a journey for the boy. He looked nervous but very inquisitive.
20210717_165554_1.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Wow this is awesome. Well done Wilson xxxx
anne

Post by anne »

A new day, and a giant step forward for Wilson. With a harness on he stepped out with Diana again yesterday. A few steps further this time and continuing to make friends with Laila. He even let me kneel down and stoke him. First time, such a privilege.
Diana's endless patience and kindness working with Wilson and Owen is working. thumbs.gif
wilson1DSCF3316.jpg
wilson2DSCF3317.jpg
wilson3DSCF3318.jpg
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Wilson has done so well and Diana has put her heart and soul into meeting his needs. We are confident that Wilson could translate into the right family and so have moved him on to the website but we will be homing him very carefully as we always do with our dogs.
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: what amazing new Wilson, one step closer to your special humans. Diana Wilson could not have got this without you and Lynne of course for saving him i the first place. Good luck special boy :crossfingers.gif:
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Di and Wilson were sitting in the front garden watching the world go by as I was leaving on Saturday and so I stopped by to say hi. Wilson was a super good boy and had a nice little sniff to suss me out and decided that I didn't smell too bad and so was happy to receive a nice fuss from he. He still had a few nerves but especially when I gave him a nice tickly under his chin and behind his ear you could really see him relax and his eyes softened. Wilson has made huge steps recently and it is so wonderful to watch this stunning boy realise that the world might not be quite as scary as he previously thought.

I look forward to seeing him progress and hopefully find his forever home in the not too distant future. Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies Dogs”