Suegalvin

Re: Roco Patterdale DofB 2015 Teddington Temp Foster

Post by Suegalvin »

Bean bags are the best.

IMG_2055.jpeg
heleny

Re: Roco Patterdale DofB 2015 RRemedies Centre

Post by heleny »

Roco has been on his holiday for the last two weeks at the RR kennels. He always seems to remember me and gives me the most amazing greeting. We have both enjoyed two weekly walks in the shade of the woods during this hot weather. Initially he had lost his confidence and didn't want to leave the rescue site but he soon started to enjoy himself, having sniffs and treats along the way, when we joined up with another RR terrier.

Today he was more than happy to come on his own with me. He is an absolute love and every so often on the walk he would prance back to me for cuddles and strokes and treats of course.

I think Roco has one more week left at the kennels and I am sure he will be absolutely delighted to go back to the comforts and love of his long stay foster home but until then I will continue to enjoy his lovely company. Circumstances do not permit Roco to be permanently adopted by his amazing fosterer. Kiss of love.gif
Suegalvin

Post by Suegalvin »

Yes one more week and we should be back. Hope to pick him up next weekend. Please think of adopting Roco. He’s a wonderful dog just a little mixed up and likes his own space at times. Thanks for looking after him so well at the kennels. Give him a treat from me xx
heleny

Post by heleny »

I think Roco will be ready to go back to his lovely foster home. He didn't feel much like walking yesterday morning and wasn't happy leaving the kennel grounds. We stayed in the woodland walk and went into the paddock where he spent his time on my knee. He is a dear little dog who has more than proved his worth and affection in his foster home.He is an endearing little dog who needs his own space as all dogs do. Kiss of love.gif
Suegalvin

Post by Suegalvin »

It’s soooo nice to be back with my bean bags. Thank you to everyone at the kennels for looking after me! X

IMG_2695.jpeg

I also like to keep watch when I’m not relaxing.

IMG_2698.jpeg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Back where he is happiest! He looks so adorable lying down on his blue bean bag. Lots of love Roco, take care and carry on being such an amazing little patterdale.
Suegalvin

Post by Suegalvin »

Roco had a ‘pack’ walk today in the Surrey hills. 10 adults and 1 other dog. He was so well behaved and had a great time in the sunshine! Pub lunch. Such a good boy.

IMG_3053.jpeg
Suegalvin

Post by Suegalvin »

Here’s Roco enjoying a game of codenames. He does like to be part of the pack!

IMG_3437.jpeg

IMG_3438.jpeg
Suegalvin

Post by Suegalvin »

Merry Christmas Everyone love from Roco and my foster family! See you soon at the kennels xx

IMG_3697.jpeg

IMG_3698.jpeg
Suegalvin

Post by Suegalvin »

Roco went to see the Boxing Day Hunt in Chiddingstone today. He coped so well. Hounds and horses and so many dogs! Such a good boy he did so well love4.gif

IMG_3727.jpeg

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”