Micky Schnoodle DofB 01.17 Newmarket

Dogs that have found their forever home
clairek

Re: Micky Schnoodle DofB 01.17 Newmarket

Post by clairek »

IMG_20220414_064813_2.jpg
A boy gotta get his hair done for the holidays. Micky and Rachel from dial a dog wash.
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

great to catch up with one of our fav doggies micky yesterday while claire & allan were paying a kennels visit with the equally gorgeous toby & gyp - think he might remember me as at first he wouldnt take a treat from me but after a bit of sniffing he decided i was ok and deemed to scoff as many sausage pieces as he could- he obv has an amazing family and looked like one v happy contented & pampered pooch - mickey xxxxxxx
IMG_8340.JPG
IMG_8338.JPG
clairek

Post by clairek »

Aww thankyou . We really admire you all your care is so from the heart and all the waggers flying around prove the point. You have changed our lives from 2007 and into the future. Yes of course we spoil them it's our way of trying to payback their commitment and loyalty to us . I said to Lynne yesterday while sharing my slice of cake with Toby that our dogs are fuelled by love 💕
Thank you each and every one of you and never under estimate what you all do you.
You stuck by Micky , held his paw as you do with so many .
Wonderful Wonderful people
Xxx

Xxx
clairek

Post by clairek »

Mickey did something amazing today and I felt I had to share. In the mornings after his early morning walk they all come back and have their treats before they settle down when we go to work. Toby who has half a lower jaw because of his cancer copes really really well but to make life easier he has his food flat on the floor on a bit of old mat so it doesn't slip around.
Today Mickey was given his chicken chew and he took it over to Toby and placed it it next to Toby on his towel and then came back for his own what a gesture. Toby is doing really well but his eyesight not so great these days and I think the other two have picked up on this and really really have his back how blessed am I my to have these beautiful friends in my home.💕💕💕. Gyp will hang back for Toby on a walk if Toby has lost direction a bit . It is so special to see. Toby is clearly still the boss and the other two are stepping up to look after him if he looks like he needs a paw 🐾🐾🐾
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

How wonderful love4.gif
clairek

Post by clairek »

IMG20220930134635_2.jpg

The face of someone in their new winter coat
Answers on a postcard (old days kids) what he exactly thinks of his new coat?
He doing well gone grain free as itchy he like that now and again.
I had covid last week eventually caught up with me having dodged it for couple of years. He was sooo good sat quietly with me and was very patient with new routine of not getting out until dad got home.
Micky Gyp and Toby will be attending the fun walk. Gyp will be entering the noisiest dog contest even if there is not one!
Toby flying the flag for the longest serving member of RR. (2007)
Micky well he will be Micky no matter what I suggest and we wouldn't have it any other way 😉 x
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

great to catch up with one of our fav dogs micky and his lovely family
IMG_9153.JPG
clairek

Post by clairek »

Let 2023 be kind to you all.
A massive huge and appreciative hug for all you did in 2022 ❤️🌹

optimized-image (1).jpeg (1) (1).png
xxlynne