In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Leo Staffie DofB 2006 - August 2022

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Leo40.JPG
Sad news has reached Leo has passed
Leo.jpg
Leo's Story : Leo & his 2 son's Marlee & Biggy were unclaimed within a council pound: Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Leo is now neutered; chipped and fully vaccinated. Leo was in boarding kennels nr Gatwick

PLEASE NOTE: Dog laws have changed with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters for at least 4 months until sure of their dogs instincts & skills, most of our dogs will need to be retained always on a lead, so as not to place dog's lives at risk, (Destruction or Control Orders are common place nowadays).

***PLEASE HELP OUR LONG STAY DOGS: Our min. adoption donation £175, which supports our work and Is non returnable. We will offer an alternative dog should our dog not settle given adequate time and reassurance. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life and exist on the goodwill of our supporters and volunteers.

To apply to home a dog, you must be ready within 7 days and complete a homing questionnaire submitted Online We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes and can be talking to up to 10 families at any one time. Please remain open: We have the dogs we have. Our dogs need a supportive family to offer patience, time & tolerance to allow them to settle.
Leo55.JPG
Leo93.JPG
Leo's progress through our Rescue below
Original Referral information : We work with our dogs & often reveal a different picture & positive skills as they build trust. We were asked if there was anyway we could Leo and his 2 sons from being put to sleep as their owner having promised to collect them has now gone silent. The dog warden neutered him for us.

Leo came into our care on the 9th of October 2017
Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Leo Staffie DofB 2006 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Met the gorgeous Leo today and he melted my heart with his loveliness. Such a sweet, gentleman love4.gif very easy to walk and happy to have cuddles. It's no suprise he has two gorgeous son's in Marlee and Biggy love4.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Gentleman indeed, soft, sweet and such a good boy, this fella will melt your heart in an instant love4.gif
IMG_7940.JPG
IMG_7941.JPG
IMG_7942.JPG
IMG_7943.JPG
IMG_7944.JPG
IMG_7945.JPG
IMG_7946.JPG
IMG_7947.JPG
IMG_7948.JPG
IMG_7949.JPG
IMG_7950.JPG
IMG_7952.JPG
IMG_7951.JPG
IMG_7953.JPG
IMG_7954.JPG
IMG_7955.JPG
IMG_7956.JPG
IMG_7957.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Froggie757

Post by Froggie757 »

This was my new pal Leo modelling his best side at the Poet's Hut yesterday, such a cuddle monkey xx
IMG_0657.JPG
MrsP

Post by MrsP »

*PING* went my heartstrings love4.gif
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Leo is a calm, relaxed boy. Lisa walked him yesterday but myself and Pero (terrier) accompanied them. The walking together wasn't planned but neither dog would bunch an inch without the other one. Both dogs walked incredibly well together - you'd never have known they'd only just met. When Pero went for a sniffle in the bushes, Leo laid down and waited for him, bless him. X
RosC

Post by RosC »

Took the lovely Leo for a walk Saturday. He was very pleased to see me and have a cuddle but after about 5 mins decided the weather wasn't that great and he wanted to go back! I didn't want to say goodbye so quickly so we went and sat in the car for a while for a cuddle and a bit of snuggle in a blanket. Leo loved this and we stayed for a while. I am becoming a sucker for the older dogs at the moment love4.gif
IMG_1888.JPG
Isn't he gorgeous!
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Leo had 4 teeth out yesterday so today we went in search of sunshine and cats...

Leo passed his cat test well
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh Leo is a dream. I spent time with him this morning and nearly went to find Lynne to see if I could test his tolerance to win Heidi round!!!!!! 0002.gif]
Seriously, I have fallen for this big soppy boy and it broke my heart saying goodbye to him. Total gent is Leo, I really do love him. We had a nice walk. He was a bit shy and didn't want to walk far from the kennels, I do think he needs another dog as company. In the poets hut he made me fall more in love with him and we sat on the sofa together. His slightly undershot jaw just made his handsome face even more adorable. Gentle is an understatement to describe Leo. When we walked back, Leo got his confidence a bit and played with a ball and looked a bit happier.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Another date with the handsome Leo today. He is just the loveliest dog, I wish I could have him for myself. A dream to walk, he would suit anyone that can't walk too fast and just wants a calm dog. I could gaze at his gorgeous face all day love4.gif

Look at this face
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”