Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 - 15.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
KateM17

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Walthamstow London

Post by KateM17 »

Wicked update Jess! Thanks for sharing the photo's. Glynis is looking really well X I didn't show anyone (apart from my mum) the sneaky preview of photo's that you sent! A wagging tail from Glynis is a sure sign she is happy. She's not quick enough for the cats but like you say they do excite her. I'm so so pleased you found each other. More petting will come soon, she's home and she knows it. Much love to you both and give that gorgeous girl a hug from us all. We do miss her X Love Kate xxxx :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

:nicethread.gif: 0093.gif So pleased that Glynis is settling in well :goodjob.gif: :havefun.gif: xx
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Lovely update thank you so much :havefun.gif:
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Everyone's been asking! Thanks for letting us know that Glynis is ok, she looks wonderful and has a bit of sparkle back. woo.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Aw, hi Glynis , looking good ! Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif] lovely to see you have settled in your very own home blob6.gif] blob6.gif] thank you for the update Jess, we are all glad our girl is safe and loved, our beautiful surviour xxx
ChrisE

Post by ChrisE »

It is so lovely to see Queen Glynis all settled in her new home. Glynis has been through so much in her time, so much more than any dog or even deserves. Enjoy your new lifestyle Glynis and thank you again Jess for coming to her rescue xx
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

The update all us volunteers have been waiting for............From Jessica........

Hi Kate, we're doing well. We're set in our routine and she's definitely accepted this is her home (took her a couple of months). She still gets her 3 walks each day (except during the heatwave) even if they're shorter to help manage her arthritis. I've been keeping tabs on the forum as well as the social media sites as the rescue is doing such great work. My friends and I just love Glynis to bits. I've managed to train her to not approach and sniff people as we walk past (she got used to the volunteers always having treats in their pockets at kennels I think lol). She can also catch a treat when it's tossed to her and accepts lots of pets/strokes/kisses from me. Her hair has been slowly growing back on her tail and neck too. Her claws are fine, we have a vet checkup on Tuesday so will arrange an appt for them to be trimmed when we're there. She still doesn't like her paws to be touched though.

Glynis has definitely got a lovely life with Jess in Walthamstow and I am so pleased they found each other. Big hugs to Jess and Glynis (a very special girl XX).

glynis in Walthamstow.jpg

Glynis in Walthamstow 5.jpg

Glynis in Walthamstow 2.jpg

Glynis in Walthamstow 10.jpg

GLynis in Walthamstow 8.jpg

Glynis in Walthamstow 4.jpg

Glynis in Walthamstow 6.jpg

Glynis in Walthamstow 9.jpg
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Awww what a lovely update, she looks well bless her.
I was only thinking about Glynis the other day thumbs.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Wow! Looks twice the size, bless her. Makes me teary to see her so happy Heart fill with love.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

great to see this topgirl so happy xxx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”