In loving memory of dogs that have passed
mandyandmike

Re: Flint JRT DofB 2013 Ottershaw Surrey

Post by mandyandmike »

You are very funny Flint, I love your Otis/lift joke! :havefun.gif:
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

mandyandmike wrote: Thu 27 Aug 2020 11:29 You are very funny Flint, I love your Otis/lift joke! :havefun.gif:
I agree Mandy and Mike. Flints blog makes me laugh out loud all the time. I always look out for his blog. x
neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 »

It's been a super week so far. On Monday, some strange men came into my house. I tried to protect Mum and Dad and growled fiercely. I wasn't allowed to bite them, 'cos Mum said they were plumbers come to replace the central heating radiators. I still kept a close eye on them. I like being able to protect Mum and Dad.
On Tuesday, we went to the Barley Mow in Englefield Green for lunch. They are continuing the cheap meals offer for September. We sat outside and it was really nice. The man who served us brought me a bowl of water, 'cos it was quite hot and Mum fed me titbits of bread dunked in prawn butter. I enjoyed that.
Then, yesterday, all three of my Aunties came for lunch in our garden. I was so excited to see them that I did my "wall of death " run, round and round the garden and in and out of the house. I went round and welcomed them all individually but they didn't share their lunch with me, which was a little disappointing. But then, Dad's new racehorse, Spirit of the Bay, came 3rd in a race, which made everyone happy and Mum made lots of money on the Tote, which means she will be able to afford to take me to the White Hart tomorrow for lunch, even at full price!
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

I am definitely one of your fans Flint so if you are sitting outside at the White Hart tomorrow I will give you a wave as I am very near there at lunch time tomorrow!
neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 »

Hello Polpat, I was at the White Hart for lunch today but I was busy persuading Mum to share her chips with me, so I may have missed you. We were outside next to the church.
Polpat

Post by Polpat »

I did go passed at about 2pm today and looked for you outside - there were 3 tables with humans but sadly I didnt see your fine self. Perhaps you were engrossed in a chip search??
neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 »

I'm afraid I won't see Polpat at the White Hart 'cos we always go early, so I can get my favourite table, and we go home about 1 o'clock. Sorry, Polpat! We went there on Monday and, again, yesterday. I think it's important for Mum and Dad to get out as much as possible, they're being really old, and I do my best to encourage them to go places, even if I don't really like going in the car. We all have to make sacrifices.
Yesterday, we went to Beechdown to see our new racehorse. We left really early, 'cos we had to be there by 9 o'clock. Mum took me for one of my favourite walks over the downs when we arrived. I like going to Beechdown for my walk. I don't even really mind going in the car when we go there.
Did I tell you that there were two cats living in the house opposite us? Well, there were, but I kept telling them off and it's worked. They have gone to live in their people's other house in Poole. I reckon that's a win!
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

When I see your Mum and Dad have posted your Blog I always wonder "what has Flint been up to". You never fail to make me laugh, thank you as always for that. A new racehorse? I hope he/she wins lots of races. The poor cats did they get that scared they had to move so many miles away!! Big hugs Flint and keep yourself and your Mum and Dad very safe xxxx Thank you for always making everyone smile with your Blog xxx
neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 »

I had an unfortunate experience the other day. Mum went out to move her car, while Dad was away doing the shopping. She left me on my own for all of 5 minutes - which is a long time by my reckoning. So, when she came back, I gave her a maximum squeak greeting and then ran round and round in circles and figures of eight, out into the garden and back and out again, at warp speed. Then, as I came through the living room, heading for the hall, I ran full tilt into Dad's little table by the settee - somebody had moved it! All Dad's stuff - Kindle, coaster and tablet fell onto the floor........and my head didn't half hurt.
I'm all right, now.
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Oh no Flint, poor you. Did you get extra food that night because of being poorly? I expect Mum and Dad were upset at you hurting your head. Hope Dads Kindle and Tablet did not break!!! Take care little man xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”