Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Dogs that have found their forever home
Missie

Re: Missie Labrador x Staffie DOB 2013 Heathfield

Post by Missie »

Happy Christmas all... Yep missie here!

Stuart kindly uploaded some photos of me but thought I should expand on what was going on!

So mum has been wrapping up presents, with my help of course. I like to get my chops all over them, rest my head in places to try and get the focus back on me and somehow the sticky tape somehow gets stuck on me! So pretty sure that there are some presents for me so I played close attention. Some have been moved to areas I can't reach, some are in a bag to be delivered and there are just 2 which are under the tree...

So just to be sure if they were mine or not I've been competing some detective work. Since the tree has been up, the gap between the sofas has been reduced - I don't know why - but whilst mum was cooking dinner I decided I would try and army crawl my way through the gap to sniff out the presents.

I finally got in there and I'm pretty sure they are for mum but I got busted! I wormed my way out and tried to look innocent but as the photo shows with my big eyes I knew I was caught in the act!

So I thought I'd make it up to mum by helping her with her work. It was just too much and I had to take a nap. Working just isn't for me so I'll leave that to the pro!

Well only a week to go! I know those presents are somewhere and can't wait. Using my dog advent calendar to count down the days!

Happy Christmas all!

Lots of love

Missie the Christmas poo bag!
Xxx
Missie

Post by Missie »

Hi fans, yep missie here!

So last update was Christmas but we are now approaching a much more exciting time.... Easter, chocolate (dog friendly of course) and even better my 9th birthday on the 29th April!!!!

It will be very much a celebration like the queen's jubilee, fan fair, national Bank holiday, red arrows fly over, guard salute - you know how it goes.

Even though I'm about to turn 9 years old (according to my chip) mum says I'm very much still a puppy. I have a selection of toys but my top choice is either pineapple, as that has treats in which I have to get out, but best of all is angry bird! I destroyed the first one so on to mark 2. To put it into simple terms, I give it hell shaking it like crazy. Some times I get it and throw it and then I have to call mum with a bark cos it's got stuck somewhere. It's been stuck in the Christmas tree, behind the door, window sill you name it it's been there!

So I'm expecting to be showered with gifts for the big day - Stuart and Shirley sent me a Christmas gift and I was a total pro at getting it unwrapped.

I'm pretty sure mum has something hidden for me so I can't wait!

Hope you're all doing well?

Much love

Princess poo bag

Xxxx
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Hi missie moo so lovely to hear you’re having so much fun and have now fully trained your mum to immediately respond to your every whim roflmao.gif. Stuart and I were only yesterday reminiscing about the fun antics we used to have with you.

Happy birthday for the 29th and don’t eat all the chocolate at once. bighug.gif Kiss of love.gif
Stu

Post by Stu »

Missie's Birthday card which she got a bit excited about opening as you can see.
PXL_20220429_095115360.MP.jpg
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

0002.gif]
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Stu

Post by Stu »

Hello fans (we all need fans in this heat). Here is a video of a bit of a problem I had opening the post when Mum was out:

I also thought you might like to see this picture of me testing out the new landscaping in my garden.
Missie asleep.jpg
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

roflmao.gif
0093.gif
Lynds

Post by Lynds »

I imagine Missie is smart enough to have a pen pal, so maybe she thought it was correspondence for her?!?

Also, love that photo, without anything to indicate scale, she looks like she could be a little weeny dog, rather than the big wonderful beastie she is.

Love that girl so much!!!!!
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

That video made me laugh! :biggrin.gif:
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Stu

Post by Stu »

It will be Missie's 10th Birthday at the end of this month so she has sent us these pics to remind us.
PXL_20230328_184743144.MP.jpg
PXL_20230310_101458723.MP.jpg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”