Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
EmmaNicole

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 New Milton Hants

Post by EmmaNicole »

Oh wow this is just the best news. Be happy Mika if any deserves it you do. Kiss of love.gif wheyhey.gif
EmmaD

Post by EmmaD »

Wonderful news !!!!
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

The wonderful thing that is Rescue Remedies, magic really does happen and it happened today for the most wonderful homing of the year so far, be happy Mika, enjoy all that love and many many cuddles sweetie pie, over the moon for you doesn’t even come close woo.gif]
wheyhey.gif Kiss of love.gif Heart fill with love.gif]

Congratulations Clive and Mary, enjoy your boy, and THANKYOU THANKTOU THANKYOU xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
JamesShears

Post by JamesShears »

(Since returned)
The little selection of homing Photos from Mika this morning, everyone was so happy to see Mika get his turn for his own family. It's been a long wait, but you're home now 😊
20210228_105558-01.jpeg
Stu

Post by Stu »

This is fantastic news Mika so deserves a proper home of his own. Over the time I have known him he has always been cheerful and full of beans. Mika has also provided long service to the rescue by helping with new walker inductions. All the very best to one of our rescue's great characters I am sure we will all miss him but that's a small price to pay for him going home.
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

(Since returned)
Heres mika he's settled in well. he so wants to cuddle everyone. Loves to bury himself under his blanket most amusing. his walking is slowly improving , so far so good
Mary and Clive
5CCB39FB-818D-4869-A92B-0B55C4BE6089.jpeg
xxlynne

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Mika came back to us in mid June. He got in a tisswass and seeing a dog across the road and got his muzzle off by wedging it between his handlers legs and then bit in his excitement. This has always been Mika's downfall to bite in excitment as if the human is in his way as he attempts to go over to a dog: Hence his muzzle. Love his cotton socks, just is 200% terrier and gets caught up in the moment.

Mika is settling back with us and we are all loving him as our prodigal son
heleny

Post by heleny »

Yes, I will always love Mika and always walk him while he waits for his forever home. He was one of the first dogs I walked when the rescue was at Godstone all those years ago and I feel a special affinity with him. Amazing little character with this one flaw regarding his dog reactivity. love4.gif love4.gif
VeganLaura

Post by VeganLaura »

Darling sweet Mika! I love spending time with this adorable boy, he is such a joyful and delightful little character! It was a very hot and sunny day when we went out on Monday and so he jumped into the small doggy pool to cool off before I could get the chance to change the water for him...! He really enjoys his walks and we always have such a lovely time together 🥰
IMG_6103_opt.jpg
IMG_6108_opt.jpg

IMG_6090_opt.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Great photos Laura. Mika and I had a wet, muddy walk in the woods yesterday. I was a bit bothered by the weather but Mika wasn't! He is seriously such a great little dog - cheerful, enthusiastic, totally brilliant. Someone is missing out on him - a special someone who can anticipate any mistakes he might make. I have such a place in my heart for Mika. Who wouldn't appreciate his lovely greetings and affection and the way he is such a terrier in the woods? I save him for my last walk as it is great to leave the kennels on a high because I have spent some time in his company. Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”