Blake Staffie x DOB 2008 Bransgore, Hampshire

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Blake Staffie x DOB 2008 Bransgore, Hampshire

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Blake22.jpg
Blake needs a family who can offer him time to settle and he will have to gradually build his tolerance of being left up. Blake will need a secure garden 6' panel type fencing and awareness in ensuring the front door/ back gate isn't left open. Blake has high joyful energy and needs an active family to be enabled to engage and have fun. Only pet . NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Video: Blake in the Paddock

Known background: Blake was found stray together with a staffie pup, thought to be his son, in Wales. Blake is now neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Blake was kennelled in boarding kennels near Guildford

About Blake: Blake is a Footballer, demonstrating his dynamic energy combined with attention to his handler and key commands. He so want to please and dotes on his companionship. Blake is so a people dog, and has been learning to relax on his walks around other dogs. Easy to manage with his harness on. He needs a calm home where he will be walked and loved. He responds well when you correct him with your voice and looks up at you and falls into step by your side. Blake will look up at you every now and then for some reassurance and affection. Blake is great with heavy traffic, including lorries, passing by; he is used to walking the streets! Blake needs a calm energy around him and he is a delight.

Blake is a 7 year old longer legged Staffie red in colour with a blackish muzzle which is greying. Bright eye and in very good health. Blake is a little desperate in kennels: The attention he craves is gentle loving and lots of activity to engage his active mind in. Away from the kennels. Blake really settles and seems to dote on the peace and being with the one he loves. Handsome lad!

Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for £175 donation at the time of adoption, as we can't support so many dogs without funds. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Blake5.jpg
Blake6.jpg
Blake7.jpg
See Blake's Thread Below. Watch his progress through our Rescue.
Original Referral Details: Referral Details: Blake was found stray with Jake who appears to be his son. Blake a gorgeous Tan Staffy very friendly has basic training.
Blake2.jpg
Blake.jpg
Blake1.jpg
Tim

Re: Blake Staffie x DOB 2008 Godstone Kenns

Post by Tim »

We met up with the football loving Blake today:

Such a happy boy :) and as you'll see from the photos below likes his football
untitled-2.jpg
untitled-3.jpg
untitled-4.jpg
untitled-5.jpg
untitled-6.jpg
thinking about it...
untitled-8.jpg
Left paw
untitled-7.jpg
right paw
untitled-9.jpg
heading the ball
untitled-10.jpg
Video:Blake in the paddock
Last edited by Tim on Wed 12 Nov 2014 22:02, edited 1 time in total.
One Photo Can Save a Life

We love walking the kennel dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionaire
https://rescueremedies.wufoo.com/forms/ ... tionnaire/
lurcher girl

Post by lurcher girl »

Bless him ....lovely photos :smiley-gen132.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Had a wonderful walk with Blake yesterday. We walked with Margaret and his son Jake.
Blake was so pleased to see me when I went into his kennel. Such a friendly boy. Blake and Jake were so pleased to see each other, waggy tails all round.
Blake is not bothered by passing cars. He didn't bother about the horses or sheep that we passed.
Both boys enjoyed their walk and enjoyed each other's company. They are seriously cute together. Jake adores his dad. Who can blame him? :smiley-gen132.gif:
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Blake was my first walk of the day and what a great start to the day he was. Saw a squirrel, became very focused on it until I opened my bag and got out the sausages - he was putty in my hands. Had a good run in the paddock followed by a short walk. Took him to the walkers room to dry him off but ended up in there for quite a while - Blake sat on my lap and stayed there - we even shared a cup of tea!!!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Loads of walkers today, so me and Blake set off for a very long walk. When he settles, he is a darling and I got to know him much better today. First time I walked him, I found him to be too excitable in the paddock so we walked first today. He is actually very voice responsive and trots along nicely. He will look up at you every now and then for some reassurance and affection. He passed wind the whole walk bless him so that tells me he might be a bit stressed or hyped in kennels. We passed lots of traffic, including lorries, all fine, I think he is used to walking the streets! Blake needs a calm energy around him and he is a delight. He needs a calm home where he will be walked and loved. He responds well when you correct him with your voice and looks up at you and falls into step by your side. After our walk, I thought he was nice and relaxed so I let him run in the paddock. None of the previous jumping up at me. He didn't want to play with any toys and came and cuddled me on the bench. The attention he craves is gentle loving and lots of exercise,he does not need someone to wind him up or play rough or show off with him because he is a staffie. I felt I understood this tiny boy a lot better today and I liked what I found :biggrin.gif:
image.jpg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Truffles mum

Post by Truffles mum »

What a lovely description you have given on Blake :biggrin.gif: his forever home will be soon :crossfingers.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

I had the pleasure of Blakes' company yesterday. Last time I walked him we walked with his son Jake. This time we were on our own so I had his full attention. Once again, a lovely warm welcome from Blake. We set off on our walk where he kept looking behind just to check I was there. He was very calm and just plodded along. Blake loved splashing through the puddles. After our walk I took him to the paddock where he had a good run and a quick roll. We went into the walkers room to towel him dry which he loved. Treats in hand we went back to the kennels, our walk over far to quickly for my liking. Just loving my new found friend. :smiley-gen132.gif:
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

I adore Blake - he's such a happy, sensitive little soul. He doesn't walk like a typical staffie, he has more of a waddle, bless him. He stopped every so often just to check I'm there and to have his back rubbed. He loves human contact - he's a people dog. I totally agree with a previous walkers thread, he needs a calm energy around him - in return you will get a delightful little boy with so much love to give. I didn't want to put him back in his kennel, could happily have spent all day with him.xxx.
Truffles mum

Post by Truffles mum »

Blake was great fun when I walked him today, he is a people's dog, loves to be with you :smiley-gen132.gif: he is a bit excitable so best to keep calm with the gorgeous boy :biggrin.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”