Pearl Staffie x DofB TBAss Brighton Foster

Staffies that are available for adoption
xxlynne

Pearl Staffie x DofB TBAss Brighton Foster

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Available
PearlProfile.jpg
Pearl's Story: Pearl came into care due to welfare concerns in her family. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Pearl is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Pearl came in to our Rescue Centre nr Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and we will only contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum Adoption Donation is £250 (£400 for pup under 1 yr old). This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers in particular. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Pearl24(5).JPG
Pearl24.JPG
Pearl's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal an evolving picture and positive skills as they build trust.

Original referral information: We were asked to help Pearl.

Pearl came into RescueRemedies on the 21st June 24
xxlynne

Re: Pearl Staffie x DofB TBAss RRemedies Centre

Post by xxlynne »

Pearl99.jpg
Pearl arrived today. She is a bigger sized Staffie and may have a little American Bulldog in her genetics due to her different coloured eyes. She has a superb temperament though is a little lost but no doubt will learn to trust us and enjoy happy times.

Pearl97.jpg
Pearl20.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

love4.gif oh welcome to RR Pearl xxx
Sandra87

Post by Sandra87 »

I met Pearl for the first time today and what a happy darling she is! We spent some time in the paddock where she loved playing fetch with the tennis balls and rolling around in the grass.
Then we had a little walk afterwards. She is such a friendly girl and walks really well.

And those pretty blue and brown eyes! 😍

20240623_120323_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

20240623_120306_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

20240623_115610_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

20240623_115829_Easy-Resize.com.jpg

20240623_115249_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I had the absolute pleasure of taking this beautiful girl for a walk yesterday. She is very gentle and very friendly and walks beautifully taking direction from just a slight movement of the lead. She ignored other dogs and cyclists but was moved to interest (and rapid movement) by a small vole rushing across our path right in front of us smiley-sad010.gif she searched very hard in the undergrowth to see if she could find where he (or she) had gone :smiley-signs002.gif: but gone was definitely gone in this instance :smiley-confused005.gif: and so we continued our walk. Back at the rescue we had a sit in the shade and a cuddle and fuss before she went back to the cool of her kennel. Pearl is a pearl behind price, absolute sweetie love4.gif
frankie

Post by frankie »

I had the pleasure of meeting this little lady today.
Pearl by name pearl by nature . Absolute gem ❤️ of a dog.
Lovely and calm to walk checks in with you as you go. We went into the poets hut and she was up on to the sofa burying herself in the cushions. She thought it was great fun . Couldn’t get a pic as she was to wriggle .
Takes treats gently and those pretty eyes of blue and brown.
Knows sit and gives paw bless her.
IMG_4840.jpeg
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Enjoyed another walk with the luscious Pearl on Friday. Every time she saw me she greeted me as if I was the best thing in the world (suspect she does this to everyone Hi ya!.gif ) it certainly worked on me and I promised her we would go for a walk before I went home :yes.gif: . She is such a dream of a dog that tucking her on to the end of quite a long day of walking was no problem at all. She would have preferred more cuddles at the end than I actually had time for I think (although we did stop and chat with Darren for a bit and she got some much deserved adoration there thumbs.gif ) she is a gem of a dog without doubt. love4.gif
griff

Post by griff »

Walked gorgeous Pearl today. She is adorable. Just moves into your heart on meeting her. love4.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Pearl is such a good girl, she came for a walk with me on Tuesday in the pouring rain :smiley-chores002.gif: she did look at me occasionally as if to say 'are you sure about this?', but soldiered on and was very grateful for the rub down with a towel when we got back. :yes.gif: . She is a little poppet love4.gif
Sandra87

Re: Pearl Staffie x DofB TBAss Brighton Weekend foster

Post by Sandra87 »

Walked this beautiful girl again on Sunday, it's my second walk with Pearl and she is an absolute darling! She walks so so nicely, listens well and loves a roll around in the grass! She is such a calm and friendly sweetheart!
20240707_125304_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
20240707_130210_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
20240707_130207(0)_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
20240707_130227_Easy-Resize.com.jpg