Codi Staffie DofB 20.10.09 Pulborough W Sussex

Dogs that have found their forever home
pits

Re: Codi Staffie DofB 20.10.09 Gatwick Kenns

Post by pits »

Here's Codi's special new christmas video!

anne

Post by anne »

Little Codi was raring to go this afternoon after watching all the other dogs going out for their walks and waiting for his turn. I got a very excited, friendly welcome when he realised it was his walkies time. Codi is such a scrumptious little staffie, fun and friendly. We enjoyed a lovely walk through the woods. Just after getting going I noticed his harness was twisted so I stopped to adjust it and as I bent down to sort it out, Codi gave me a gentle little kiss on the cheek. love4.gif
treat time!
treat time!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Id never walked Codi before, but he came out quite happily with me today. He is very light on the lead and was very well behaved. Sweet little boy who needs reassurance and affection. We also had a little cuddle in the poets hut. He couldn't keep still for long and managed to land a few kisses on my chin. Codi absorbs confidence from his walker I found and he just needs words of encouragement to make him feel more confident himself. Tiny, easy to manage dog.

Managed a photo when he sat on the sofa with me
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Codi is quite stressed in kennels bless him. He is so keen to get out and about but once his initial excitement subsides, he will walk nicely. He tried to grab the lead at first but with a firm no and keep walking, he soon stops. We walked over the motorway bridge, he isnt nervous of the traffic at all and walks very well on the lead with no pulling. Once Codi is calm, he loves a tummy rub and a cuddle. He is a very loving boy who is desperate to please and get attention. Because he is excitable, if this is done in a calm manner, he learns to respect and settle.
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
sabalotz

Re: Codi Staffie DofB 20.10.09 Guildford Kenns

Post by sabalotz »

After recently starting to volunteer for RR, we took Codi for a day out today - we saw him on our induction day and haven't stopped thinking about him since. He was an absolute dream and we didn't want to bring him back!

Codi travelled well in the car, we first took him to an enclosed dog field and let him run round for a couple hours. He seems very focused on you, which was sweet. He even had a little go at some agility obstacles I have set up there. Codi played with toys and came whenever called, he took treats gently. He really is everything that I love about the Staffy breed: just an amazing attitude to life!

He came back to ours and snoozed, played with toys (from our late Staffy) - was good at giving toys back and exhibited no bad behaviour. He was respectful around human food when we sat down for lunch and just went and curled up on a dog bed.

We look forward to taking Codi out again soon and hopefully he will find his forever home and a sofa to snooze on very soon! :newhere.gif:

26992283_10100787274674086_2860303650090720892_n.jpg

27459451_10100787274569296_3780825816047181199_n.jpg
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

OMG have never walked dinky little Codi before and what a treat it was. He's so well behaved on the lead, with other dogs and passing people, bikes and horses. His little face says it all, he loves chasing his ball nd having human cuddles. Seriously couldn't get a nicer dog xxx
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_4435.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_4436.JPG
Rjackson

Post by Rjackson »

IMG_4438.JPG