Lily Staffie x Pug? Bulldog? JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Norwich

Dogs that have found their forever home
heleny

Re: Lily Pug x Staffie JRT? DOB 09.07.13 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Lily and I are just starting to get to know each other and to enjoy each other's company on walks. I love her! I love the way she gazes adoring up at me with those pleading eyes, I love the way she snuggles up to me in the café and licks my face, I love the way she and Mika get on so well together. She really is a brilliantly super girl - fingers crossed Lily that some special person will see how very special you are very soon. blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Lily and Mika enjoying cuddles on the kennel girls break !!
PB172856.JPG
PB172857.JPG
:D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lily was very pleased to go on our short walk through the woods despite the wind and the rain. She is such a lovely little companion and trots along beside you occasionally looking up to check that all is well. She loves a sniff around and when she has had enough she turns round as if to tell you that she wants to go back to her mate Mika. Lovely girl. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lily is very intense in her adoration of you and wants to cuddle you and gaze up at you all the time. She is lovely. She really enjoyed her morning walk with me and is very easy to walk as she doesn't pull at all and just wants to trot near you. It is lovely to see her interactions with her best mate Mica in the café. :crossfingers.gif: this dear little dog finds a home as she has been very, very patient. Heart fill with love.gif]
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Spent some time in the paddock with Lily today. She is a very loving dog. She loved running around in the paddock with her mate Mika, She played fetch and bought the ball back and was very enthusiastic. She had a spring in her step and it didn't take her long to climb the agility steps in the paddock, right to the top and sit for cuddles and kisses. Lily is very affectionate and gave plenty of staffie kisses. Once out of the paddock on her walk, she was very well behaved, walked without pulling and was very easy on the lead. I think I have another favourite! A lovely girl. ball2.gif
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Mother Christmas
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lily - a little dog who gives you unconditional love all the time and brightens up your day. I took Lily for a walk yesterday - I can't really say we enjoyed it too much as we both got very wet. The weather was dire! However, she remained cheerful and trotted along, having a sniff here and there, before returning to her best mate Mika. It is lovely to see them together. Fingers crossed that 2018 is a brilliant year for this lovely pair. :crossfingers.gif:
frankie

Post by frankie »

Lily love her, easy to walk, loves a cuddle bless her .We had a lovely walk with her best mate Mika. John and I got lost in the woods taking a wrong turn oops! Got stugged in mud and boy was it muddy . Lily took it all in her stride lept over the stile twice wasn't fazed by slipping and slidding along.Luckily we bumped in to two walkers who showed us the way back .Lily is a happy girl who loves to be out she's a darling x x
heleny

Post by heleny »

Lily came out for a walk this afternoon and really seemed to enjoy the sunshine and being outside. She continues to be the most loving, affectionate girl you could ever imagine. She is so easy to walk - doesn't pull, just stays by your side. Once back in the café we had more cuddles and a few treats and I left her with her best mate Mika. I so wish someone would see the beauty and loveliness of this dog and take her home. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

I just love this little dog. She is so affectionate and always enjoys a cuddle in the café before we set off on our walk. She is easy to harness, easy to walk, appreciative, lovely, adoring - what's not to love about Lily? Today the weather could actually not have been worse but she still enjoyed a snuffle amongst the leaves and a quick trot through the woodland walk. She would make the most adorable little companion to some lucky person. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”