Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 03.01.11 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
Froggie757

Re: Mika BedlingtonxFell Terrier DOB 21.01.11 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Froggie757 »

I just love little Mika and his pal Lily, really can't understand why they are still with us. Here they are sitting beautifully for treats yesterday but it seems like Hetty has been learning too!
IMG_0649.JPG
heleny

Post by heleny »

I feel like Mika and I are old friends as he was one of the dogs I used to walk regularly at Godstone, several years ago. Today we renewed our friendship as he jumped up onto my lap and sat there wanting cuddles and almost refusing to be put down. He is such a friendly little chap and it is lovely to see him in the café with his friend Lily. Let's hope Mika's forever home comes along as soon as possible. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mika and I enjoyed a lovely walk today in the autumn sunshine. We are old friends as I used to walk him at Godstone and I felt very comfortable with this dear little dog. He trotted along at a great pace and stopped only for really interesting sniffs amongst the leaves. He is another little dog who has been so patient waiting for his forever home - let's hope that comes soon. He deserves it. blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

My old friend Mika and I enjoyed a lovely walk with his friend Lily who was walked by fellow dog walker Catrina. Mika enjoys life - the walks, the treats and the companionship of people. He would so love to be your perfect companion and would greatly enhance your life with his friendly, cheerful personality and his quirky good looks. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

I had another lovely walk with Mika this afternoon. It was a mild afternoon and Mika trotted along happily, enjoying the sniffs and the sight of the squirrels. He really is a lovely lad. 0028.gif 0028.gif 0028.gif 0028.gif 0028.gif
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Mika enjoying cuddles on the girls break, he pops himself on Gemma's lap and doesn't move (unless there's a treat on offer !!!)
PB172854.JPG
Room for me too said Lily !!
PB172856.JPG
PB172857.JPG
love4.gif
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
heleny

Post by heleny »

I had a lovely walk with Mika on Wednesday. He loves being outside and shows an interest in everything. He is such a good natured fella - other dogs do phase him outside but we cope with that. He and I are old friends and I just love him. Hope he finds his home soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
heleny

Post by heleny »

Despite the wind and rain Mika loved his walk through the muddy woods today. He walks fast and with attention - nothing escapes his notice - not a squirrel nor a bird! He reminds me slightly of Bentley, another favourite of mine (well, that's the wrong word as we don't have favourites) in that he is so positive and cheerful. He would make a splendid little companion - loyal, friendly, and energetic. He can walk as fast and as far as you like or alternatively he will just curl up on your lap or near you. Actually he likes to do both. A splendid little dog. blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif] blob6.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

Mika really is a delight - so incredibly friendly, so ready to roll over for a tummy rub or to jump on your knee. He loves his walks and maintains a fast pace whilst still enjoying a snuffle and a sniff amongst the frozen leaves. It is lovely to watch him interact with his best mate Lily in the café and is always pleased to see her at the end of the walk. The café is nice but Mica would far prefer to have his own home and his own special people. Heart fill with love.gif]
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

Spent some time in the paddock with Mika today. He is a very loving dog. He ran around the paddock like he had never run before! He was so quick, he just loved it! He played nicely with his buddy Lily and was happy and content with strokes at the top of the agility steps in the paddock. Its lovely to see him bounding around the paddock and having a great time. On his walk, Mika was keen, well behaved and interested in his surroundings. Mika is a joy to walk!
snowman.gif

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”