Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 - 02.06.2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Joanned

Re: Graham Labrador x ?Staffie Dofb ?2010 Broxbourne Kenns

Post by Joanned »

Pictures do not do this handsome boy justice. He is so good to walk and showed Kelly the way today on her induction. He is really good with other dogs, even a bit dopey to when a dog doesnt like him he is slow to pick it up. Not a bad bone in his body our Graham. Lovely boy deserves a loving home. :crossfingers.gif:
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

Graham enjoyed a walk with bouncy Husky cross Kira this weekend - the two hadn't met before but got on absolutely fine, not an eyebrow or hackle raised by either. Kira has no sense of personal space and during a bouncy moment landed smack on top of poor Graham... fortunately Graham is totally unflappable with other dogs and didn't bat an eyelid.

They also both enjoyed a cooling paddle in the lake as it was such a warm day.
Paddling with Kira
Paddling with Kira
Suffering Kira's nosiness with good grace
Suffering Kira's nosiness with good grace
Graham enjoying the lakeside view :-)
Graham enjoying the lakeside view :-)
On narrow sections of path it became clear that Graham and Kira both like to lead the way... No scrapping, but lots of pulling from whoever was in 2nd place! Thank goodness for 2metre leads, which let them walk shoulder to shoulder while the humans went in single file :D They were both excellent at taking it in turns to share treats too, which I always think is so impressive for kennel dogs whose resources are very precious to them.

Graham is really so very handsome - he's an awkward colour to photograph (though all his walkers keep trying!!) but in the flesh he has the most beautiful patterned fur and a lovely chunky body.

Handsome Mr G
Handsome Mr G
Really hope someone comes for this lovely boy soon love4.gif
Graham
Graham
Slobber chops
Slobber chops
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Graham helped induct me as a walker at Broxbourne today. I'd seen his updates and photos, so I was expecting to meet a handsome easygoing gent, and boy we were not disappointed! He is GORGEOUS and ever so easy. His dog skills are impeccable - with on and off lead dogs and lovely to walk. Because this was his second walk of the day (after having inducted other new walkers), it was a shorter walk with him today. Looking forward to meeting this handsome guy Graham again love4.gif
Sitting nicely for the camera
Sitting nicely for the camera
Showing his big smile
Showing his big smile
marknsal

Post by marknsal »

DSC03443.JPG
bizlate

Post by bizlate »

I had a brief encounter with big boy Graham at the weekend as he headed back from a walk with kennel pal Hugo. He had been introducing new volunteer Ruby to our rescue :D

Thanks to some potential new volunteers at Broxbourne kennels Graham had a lovely walk 2 days running and it really showed - he was so relaxed and affectionate, I don't think I've ever had him put both paws up at me for a cuddle before - I think Hugo is teaching him how to be charming!

He also turned his soppy brown eyes on new volunteer Karelle and nabbed himself some spare treats :D

Charming Graham
Charming Graham
Joanned

Post by Joanned »

Graham has bonded with new walker Bharti. So lovely to see him so relaxed on walks. We've got to see a glipse of what he would be in a loving home. Such a lovely dog our gorgeous Graham
Graham has bonded with new walker Bharti. So lovely to see him so relaxed on walks. We've got to see a glipse of what he would be in a loving home. Such a lovely dog our gorgeous Graham

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”