Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 - 15.08.19

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
Christinetully

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Christinetully »

I just love company, cuddles and sniffing everything!
I just love company, cuddles and sniffing everything!
Great little girl, such a gentle, calm, interested dog. Glynis is such a pleasure to walk. She would love to have her own loving 'special person'!
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I hadn't met Glynis before today. She quite happily came for a walk with me and she stepped out up the road. I was pleased to see her looking so much better and she really seemed to enjoy our little walk. Dear little Lady who is very gentle and I think she would appreciate a nice quiet home to relax in.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Today Lady Glynis had some special visitors.....all will be revealed, suffice to say she was very sweet and met new people (one with a large camera !) very well.The lovely people she met today are going to spread the word about her story which is wonderful blob6.gif]
Are you talking about me ? xx
Are you talking about me ? xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Glynis is likely to be on the BBC this evening 6.30 BBC London and BBC south east can someone video it ?
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Buttons is very proud of his RR mate Glynis..... he knows when things are tough, there is safety in the arms of our rescue ! Glynis has recovered so well and this testament to the time and effort involved in saving her and keeping her cared for.
We are all so proud of Glynis ! Buttons could sense my excitement to see her on the BBC London NEWS ! xXx
We are all so proud of Glynis ! Buttons could sense my excitement to see her on the BBC London NEWS ! xXx
While I was putting little Fredds back who has a kennel opposite Glynis , Kate came to take her for another foster weekend...well Glynis was so happy to see Kate...it was lovely to see .... :0) looking forward to seeing our Star on her break away from kennels woo.gif] love4.gif xXx
With Kate waiting for the off ! xXx
With Kate waiting for the off ! xXx
KateM17

Re: Glynis Shar Pei DofB ?2010 Crawley W/E foster

Post by KateM17 »

Yes, you're right! I don't know who was more happy, me or Glynis.......It was so nice to see that fantastic welcome she gave me! She looks amazing, her eyes are beautiful, the wagging tail, a totally different pooch to the one I met just over six weeks ago. We stopped off at a local dog friendly pub for a bowl of water (and a pint of shandy).She found the surroundings very interesting. Glynis is so attentive when out on her walks, she listens and constantly looks back just to make sure you are ok! Its also nice to see her 'ragging up' the grass after a pee. Those back leg muscles are coming along a treat! I let her take me for a walk this evening, she stopped to sniff a lot, was interested in everything and you wouldn't know she was at the end of the lead. So gentle. We sat in the garden for a while and she fell asleep (tiring business being a celeb!). She is currently chilling. A true fighter, enjoying her life now and I adore her.

Waiting for dinner.jpg
KateM17

Re: Glynis Shar pei DofB ?2010 Crawley W/E foster

Post by KateM17 »

Glynis, what a sweatheart! It was a longer weekend break this week. She spent the morning with my mum whilst I went to work on Friday, and although there was a 20 minute 'face on paw' moment, she was soon relaxing and snoozing and being stroked and stroked. On Saturday, Glynis made an appearance at the Dormansland Carnival. She was very happy to stop and have a fuss made of her and was very curious of her surroundings. This girl loves to walk and before I knew it we were at the RR tent saying hello to Sarah, Charlie and Helen who were all pleased to see her. Then back to the shade and a drink, and she was off again, Glynis walked and walked and walked! She met up with Debbie and Rosie and after a couple of controlled introductions, they happily sat near each other whilst waiting to enter the 'dog show'.There were a lot of dogs around and Glynis did do well. Glynis patiently sat and watched Rosie handed a rosette and then it was her turn! She's a BBC babe! RR have a celeb in the house! The judge interacted with Glynis and listened to her story (he was a nice man) She sat there calmly whilst awaiting a decision....................Glynis won! Proud foster alert!!!! What have I learnt about Glynis this week.................She loves attention, she is fiesty, if she sees a squirrel she will stop and wait for it to go out of sight, she has good hearing (she heard me pull up onto the drive!) and was barking!, she needs to polish up on the etiquette of meeting and greeting other dogs (she is keen and just needs to calm down a bit), this will come with time and more controlled meetings, she doesn't mind her face being wiped after dinner or a sneeze and she has no problem with you touching her food bowl (sometimes she needs help getting all her dinner!). All in all, a winner, a gorgeous little girl craving the love she deserves. X
Glynis_1st_Rescue[1].jpg
KateM17

Post by KateM17 »

A few more pictures of Glynis at the Dormansland Carnival on Saturday.

Having a stroll before she went!
Having a stroll before she went!

That's enough photos!
That's enough photos!

Just checking out what's going on!
Just checking out what's going on!

Selfie!
Selfie!

Glynis taking a treat!
Glynis taking a treat!
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Amazing us all is Glynis, to be so good at a show with all those people after all she has suffered..incredible...I fed her some rolled Chicken today at the kennels, he Rosette blowing proudly in the wind outside her kennel......

Glynis has a lovely paddock to come and go from a lot of the time and it is wonderful to see that tail wag.... :0) Heart fill with love.gif] xxx
heleny

Re: Glynis Shar pei DofB ?2010 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

To walk Glynis is to enjoy a calm, serene walk as she trots along nicely beside you. She really is a lovely dog and is enjoying having runs in the paddock but also being able to shelter from the rain in her pen. She knows her own mind and it is usually she who sets the pace and, indeed the direction, of the walk. A lovely girl who hopefully will find her forever home soon. :crossfingers.gif: Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”