In loving memory of dogs that have passed
jules

Re: Sherry Staffie DofB ?2007 Surbiton Temp Foster

Post by jules »

Lovely girl :crossfingers.gif: xxxxxx
xxlynne

Re: Sherry Staffie DofB ?2007 Worthing W Sussex

Post by xxlynne »

Sorry for the delay but I can't download my pictures currently but meantime lets dance and raise a glass to Sherry

So delighted to see how well she is now fully recovered and full of life. She wowed her new family...Henri and Tim with their 2 VERY WELL BEHAVED children Teddy and Billy and their adorable Staffie called Spike today. Sherry confidently met the family and woed them all.. Spike was very at ease with her and a lovely walk around the park showed the family what a treasure little Sherry was already to them.

Our special thanks to Niki & Michael and family for offering Sherry her much needed foster place which meant all the difference to her time and memories of Rescue. Thank you and thanks to all our volunteers also pictures will follow
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

So pleased for Sherry, never met her but followed her thread avidly, I really feel for the more elderly dogs in kennels so to see her and Heidi rehomed has made my weekend. Please keep us updated! :thanks.gif:
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Sherryhomed (1).jpg
Sherryhomed (3).jpg
Sherryhomed (5).jpg
jules

Post by jules »

What lovely family photographs so happy for everyone especially for Sherry. Niks you took so much care of her post op and beyond. love4.gif
Niks

Post by Niks »

Thanks Jules... it's been a bit of an emotional day for me but really pleased Sherry has gone to live with such a nice family. She's taken a piece of my heart with her but so happy to know she's going to get lots of love everyday- forever xxx
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Oh happy happy! I do love Sherry, she stole my heart straight away. Good luck to you and your new family. Niks, I feel for you, what a wonderful job you did helping Sherry recover. :goodjob.gif:
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

:cool.gif: That's just amazing, brilliant, shed a tear ....do a RR dance :smiley-bounce016.gi:
I just loved this beautiful, gentle, loving, cuddly girl on first meeting. Thank you Henri, Tim, Teddy & Bill for giving her a loving, safe home. Just what she richly deserves. Enjoy! xx
Davidoneill

Post by Davidoneill »

That's really good news. What a lovely ending.

And seeing Sherry not only with a welcoming family but another dog is surely a great advert for all staffies as family members.

Well done everyone :goodjob.gif: :goodluck.gif:
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

So pleased that Sherry has found her forever home with a lovely family and a new brother. Such a sad little soul in kennels. Be happy Sherry love4.gif xx

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”