Post by AlisonC »

Fingers crossed for you little Pippin xx :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Megan

Re: Pippin Staffie DOB 2012 Guildford Kenns

Post by Megan »

I've got everything crossed for her meeting with a possible family on Sunday

I can't wait to meet them and tell them all I can about my beautiful Pip

Could this finally be it?!?!?!
I'll be a mixture of :crossfingers.gif: :smiley-dance017.gif: smiley-sad010.gif :bye.gif: woo.gif] love4.gif :goodluck.gif: blu1.gif
JoJoPrice

Post by JoJoPrice »

Aww Megan .... You have done so much for Pippin and I always looked forward to reading your latest adventures. You have put so much time and effort into Pippin (along with all the other walkers at Guildford) and this has showed reading through and watching Pippin grow ......

Good luck for for Sunday Pippin :crossfingers.gif: thumbs.gif
JenG

Post by JenG »

Will be giving this girl good luck cuddles tomorrow when I visit the kennels! She really is a sweetie and Megan - you have really supported her, thank you so much for being her "special person" xx
dymphnae

Re: Pippin Staffie DOB 2013 Guildford Kenns

Post by dymphnae »

Fingers crossed for Pippin on Sunday, and so great for everyone who has helped her get this far. I didn't walk her too often but my heart went out to her in kennels xxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Wonderful news that Pippin is reserved. :goodluck.gif: for Sunday xx
JacquiC

Post by JacquiC »

All our fingers and toes are crossed in the hope that our special little lady, Miss Pip, will find her wonderful family today! Good luck darling girl – you are the sweetest soul and deserve your very own "happy ever after"!
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5b02.jpg
love4.gif love4.gif love4.gif
EmmaD

Post by EmmaD »

I met Pippin for the first time on Friday and we had just the loveliest walk in the sunshine, she was such an easy girl to walk, happy to go at my pace, no pulling. We sat down a few times for treats and cuddles and I took a few lovely photos that just need to be shared with the world - such a gentle girl and such easy company ! Wishing you lots of luck for today Pippin !
20170120_122833(0)_opt.jpg
20170120_122809_opt.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Pippin Staffie DOB 2012 Hitchin, Herts

Post by xxlynne »

Pippin welcomed her new owners Andrew & Leisa with glee apparently. I only witnessed the family gathering from a far but Pippin was sitting down and offering her paw at the time. Nicky will share all.

Our special thanks to Angie & Amanda in Safe & Sound for being Pippin's bedrock when she most needed that faith and support. Our thanks to all our Guildford volunteers who have cheered Pippin along helping her to regain confidence around dogs and making Pippin so ripe for homing.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”