Trevor Staffie DOB 2011 - 2018

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
xxlynne

Trevor Staffie DOB 2011 - 2018

Post by xxlynne »

Trevor09.jpg

Trevor had to make his way to far reaches and leave his family. He is sorely missed.
Trevor.jpg
Trevor needs a supportive family to offer time and tolerance to allow their new dog to settle. NB Our Rescue asks owners to maintain dogs on lead in public spaces and manage encounters, as dog law changes place dog's lives at greater risk.

Known background: Trevor was found stray/abandoned and unclaimed within a council pound. We stepped forwards to offer a Rescue place and save Trevor's life. Trevor is neutered, chipped and fully vaccinated. Trevor is just recovering from an eye ulcer and making good progress. Trevor was currently in Christmas foster for the holiday break.

Visit Trevor's thread for daily updates, lots of pictures and videos. Please click to submit Online Application We will match you with a dog that suits your lifestyle, please remain open we successfully home 350 dogs per annum. We work fast to secure our dogs their loving homes.

***PLEASE HELP: We have to ask for suggested min. donation £175 at the time of adoption, to support so many dogs in kennels. We have no state sponsorship and exist on the goodwill of the public and our supporters. Rescue Remedies offers their dogs back up for life.
Trevor02.jpg
Trevor01.jpg
Trevor04.jpg
Trevor05.jpg
Trevor06.jpg
Trevor08.jpg
Trevor07.jpg
Trevor10.jpg
Trevor11.jpg

Trevor's Thread below: Watch progress through our Rescue
Original Referral: Write up by Dog warden April 15: He is a lovely, friendly boy, about 4-5 years old. He is not castrated but this would happen if he was rehomed. On walks he is strong, very interested in the handler and keen to please. He never jumps up and he already knows sit, down, this way and his name.He travels well, gets in and out the car ok, his recall is good. He is a bright, happy, eager to please dog and loves people. He loves rolling and cuddling and likes to sit on your feet! He is totally happy to meet anyone in any circumstance. He pulls on a short lead, scent marks frequently and he is not cat tested. He is eager to meet and interact with other dogs. However, due to his size, other dog owners give him a wide birth, which means he lacks positive social experience. Currently as an entire male he therefore can not be trusted with other male dogs. These meetings would most likely result in an aggressive incident. As he is such a big, strong dog, he really needs an experienced and committed owner who will take the time to work through his difficulties carefully and progress his training.

Trevor is being neutered and will come into our care at the end of May
MandaTK

Re: Trevor Staffie DOB 2011 Brighton pound coming 3rd Jun

Post by MandaTK »

He is lovely. Welcome Trevor xxxxxx
Chapmania

Post by Chapmania »

Gorgeous boy. :smiley-gen132.gif: Hope I get the chance to meet you Trevor xx
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Trevor comes on Friday
Sarahk

Re: Trevor Staffie DOB 2011 Chessington Kenns

Post by Sarahk »

Trevor arrived today and wow'd us all with his loveliness :D
Trevor made friends with every walker he met, gorgeous cuddly boy...
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
We soon made friends and I got a big smacked of a kiss :biggrin.gif:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
More photos to follow :biggrin.gif:
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Ohhhh Trevor, you are such a lovable happy boy, to meet you is to smile :D
DSC06598.JPG
DSC06610.JPG
DSC06604.JPG
and look at what a good (and cute :biggrin.gif: ) boy Trevor is :D
DSC06586.JPG
picture of happiness :D
DSC06601.JPG
DSC06584.JPG
DSC06576.JPG
DSC06585.JPG
DSC06578.JPG
DSC06594.JPG
very gentle when taking treats :biggrin.gif:
DSC06583.JPG
and very partial to a tummy rub :D
DSC06607.JPG
DSC06608.JPG
DSC06611.JPG
DSC06613.JPG
Trevor enjoyed his time in the paddock and loved to explore ...
DSC06538.JPG
DSC06539.JPG
smiley Trevor :0)
smiley Trevor :0)
but call his name and he was soon sat close to you snuggled in for a cuddle :smiley-gen132.gif:
Lovely boy, lovely temperament, big smiles all round :D
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
frankie

Post by frankie »

Trevor is a big softie .Met him today he is eager to be off on his walk, he pulls at first but listens to his walker and will trot along nicely beside you . He s quick learner and sits and will give paw with a little prompting. Gentle when taking treats. A happy friendly boy. He loved chasing the ball in the paddock and retrieving it , liked being cuddled and having his tummy rubbed .Clever Trevor is a super lad and just so huggable he really deserves to lay his head in someone's lap Bless him x
lolking

Post by lolking »

Met Trevor tHis morning and managed an hours walk before it got too hot. He was very excited to be heading out and I thought he was going to be one pully pooch but as soon as we got going he visibly relaxed and was one fantastic dog to walk. Looks back at you, eager to please and a very happy disposition. Walked with Bella SR and she pretty much ignored him so he didn''t bother her. Met lots of off lead dogs in the woods and so we just stopped, told him to sit and waited until they'd passed, so so good. A really lovely boy who would thrive with some more training and be a very loyal Staffy companion. I love the way he has one ear up and one down as you can see in Sarah's photos and he also looks like someone has drawn eyeliner round one of his eyes scrumptious!!
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

I had a lovely walk with Trevor this morning. He was a joy to walk with - responsive to commands and happy trotting along as long as his wagging tail tapped my leg every now and again. A very sweet dog, and for this novice dog walker, so much fun to walk with. Looking forward to seeing Trevor again!

p.s. a special thanks to Terry today for doing the taster walk and induction with me! :thanks.gif:
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

The very handsome Trevor and I went for our second walk together on Saturday. He really is a gentle dog despite his size and so eager to please. He's very interested in other dogs but lies on the ground to greet them. Because I'm still new with Trevor, I've asked him to 'wait' when other dogs passed by and he's been very obedient. He really is a joy to walk with!
image.jpg

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”