Spencer Patterdale DofB 11.11.15 RRemedies Centre

Terriers that are available for adoption
Tricia B

Re: Spencer Patterdale DofB 11.11.15 RRemedies Centre

Post by Tricia B »

Little Spancer is a good walker he likes to hold a toy or ball on his walks he walks at a good pace he will stop every so often and look at me and say any thing in your pocket for me of coursr there is chicken he could all most fit in my pocket needs a terrier home just to have a lot of love
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Spencer and I have been enjoying time in the woodland paddock, he loves a game of football, we usually have 3 tennis balls on the go!!. Spencer does not ask for much in life, a terrier aware family who will love him, and allow him to have lots of fun playing bighug.gif
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

my turn this sunday to take out little spencer for a long walk and he was v keen once he had his squeaky toy to carry and the right walking companions lenny span & new girl tess- he always walks side by side with lenny and tess proved to be another dog he likes to share a walk with - sooo much mud and water around so he was v accepting of a carry over the worst of it as long as he could keep hold of his ball- as always a v pleasurable walk
IMG_2957.JPG
IMG_2961.JPG
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Lovely photos of Spencer, I continue to take Spencer to the woodland paddock, where he loves the game of chasing a few balls at once, when he has finished his game he likes to do a spot of gardening!! Hopefully a very experienced family will see what Spencer has to offer Kiss of love.gif
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Well Little Spencer he ia a hardy small dog he is what you see is what you get loves to carry a ball on his walks i walk him 2 times a week walks at a good pace not dog reactive so walking him is gentle some time fast some times slow he would love to have his own home and have all the attention on him
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Dear little Spencer one of the oldest one at the kennels but still can walk at a good pace and enjoys the walk. not dog reactive just fun loving. Spencer is it this year for a home. please think about him.
Nicky Bassett

Post by Nicky Bassett »

Took Spencer on a walk without a companion today. Placed a ball right outside of the kennel block, opened his door, treats down, I pick up his trailing lead and off we go. He gets the ball straight away as we exit, which occupies him and then I clip on my main leads. I couldn’t find a squeaky ball but he found yesterday’s squeaky ball en route and preferred that to the boring tennis ball. Spencer is not a cuddly chap, pretty aloof, knows what he wants, and loves to play in the water. He’s still endearing though. Today the sun was out for the first time in ages and he was in utter bliss rolling around in the grass on top of his ball, scenting either himself or the ball. Stopped many times to roll and writhe. At one point he was so enthusiastic he rolled down a little hillock 0002.gif] When we got back I sat at the table with him and he had some cheese. He REALLY likes cheese! He was able to sit after a few requests and then barked for more. A lovely walk, hopefully next time we can go to the stream.
oldlobster

Post by oldlobster »

Photo/video from Nicky B
IMG_6579.jpeg
Nicky Bassett

Post by Nicky Bassett »

What a lovely walk with ‘Mr waggy tail’. As my sense of direction is so awful I thought I would let Spencer lead the way in the woods. This proved to be a much better option! He was like a little steam train on a mission to get to the stream. What fun he had splashing and in the water, leaping for sunken twigs and pulling on a huge branch in the water. On the way back his tail was wagging furiously after his little swim. At the end of the walk we sat at the picnic table. He would sit at a my request. I wasn’t so sure how gently he’d take the treat so I dropped it for him. He is a quirky and amusing little chap. love4.gif
Nicky Bassett

Post by Nicky Bassett »

Took Spencer out for a couple of walks over the Easter weekend. It feels like he’s getting to know me a bit better as he gained a little more eye contact and let me scratch his back. On sunny days we go to the stream and he gets v excited if I say en route ‘going for a swimmy?’ He charges on towards the stream, like a tiny steam train. He loves to drag huge sticks or branches out of the water and does so with much gusto and a little squeal of delight. He’s very good at keeping himself occupied with walking, digging and swimming. Such a sweet chap. :dog_running-186.gif:

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers”