neilmarion1

Re: Chase Patterdale DofB 27.03.20 Ottershaw

Post by neilmarion1 »

Love my Dad.

CompressJPEG.Online_100kb_97153.jpg
PaulB

Post by PaulB »

I've had to edit your last photo as best I can - it was sideways and skewed (squashed vertically).
neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 »

We had two of my Aunties round for lunch in my garden the other day, Auntie Myra and Auntie Sue. It was really nice and Auntie Myra made a big fuss of me and gave me lots and lots of sweeties. I like Auntie Myra. I hope she comes again. It's not that I don't like Auntie Sue, but she doesn't give me as many treats.
When it was hot and nasty wasps and flies came into the living room, I stopped them from annoying everyone and upsetting Mum, who is frightened of wasps, by jumping up and catching them and killing them. I think that that's very clever of me and so do Mum and Dad.
neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 »

I've just realised that, when I come to see everyone on Monday for my holiday, it will be exactly 4 months since I left to go and stay with my new Mum and Dad. I really like it in Ottershaw Park and I'd probably rather stay here than go on holiday but I feel that it will be so nice for you to see me again after such a long time that I am prepared to make the sacrifice.
I have been watching the programmes on television about the Queen's journey back to London, 'cos I really admire her as someone who, like me, was prepared to make personal sacrifices for the good of others. When she was being taken from Holyrood to St Giles cathedral, I had to tell off a dog in the crowd for barking. I thought it was very rude and showed lack of proper respect.
I have become very good at jumping up with all four feet onto the window ledge in the living room so that I can jump up even higher to catch flies and things. I am also very good at catching balls. When someone throws them up in the air, I can catch them before they bounce or after the first bounce. Mum and Dad say that I'm very clever to be able to do these things. I agree.
See you all on Monday.
heleny

Post by heleny »

I was just so pleased to see my little tufty-haired, bat-eared, gorgeous little mate, Chase, this morning when I arrived at the kennels. He gave me the most lovely greeting - lots and lots of licky kisses, and obviously hadn't forgotten me. We had a great walk - I had forgotten what an absolute pleasure he is to walk! He was my first walk of the day and I would have loved to have taken him out again later but sadly there are too many other dogs at RR wanting walks so I contented myself by walking past his pen and giving him the occasional high quality treat. He looks so well and is obviously having such a lovely life with his amazing people. I don't know how long he is staying at the kennels but I am sure I shall walk him again. Kiss of love.gif
heleny

Post by heleny »

I walked little Chase yesterday morning and we had a great time. How he loves sniffing and exploring in between fast bursts of walking. He gave me another amazing greeting, we clipped the leads on and we were off. We didn't meet any dogs and so it was a very calm walk. Every so often he would run up to me and gaze imploring at me in his quest for treats (he must have known I had beef from the restaurant where a walker friend works!) and of course I indulged him. Sorry Chase's human parents - fortunately he is not at RR long enough for me to spoil him as I understand he goes home tomorrow. He will be very pleased to go home with his special people. At the end of the day I gave him a toilet break and we had our final cuddle. I look forward to hearing about his exploits when he gets home. Yesterday he once again showed me how agile he is by jumping up onto tables in the grounds, and tree trunks on our walk, all in search of cuddles and of course treats! Kiss of love.gif wheyhey.gif
Mon&Chris

Post by Mon&Chris »

And here's a picture of little Chase, posted on Helen's behalf.
IMG-20220922-WA0000.jpg
neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 »

I had a really nice time last week, staying at Rescue Remedies while Mum and Dad went to Alderney. I was so excited when we arrived and I was greeted by Auntie Lynne. While I was there, I met lots of my old friends and I especially enjoyed my walks with Auntie Helen. She gave me beefy treats and I jumped up on tables and tree trunks and it was great.
And then Mum and Dad came and collected me and took me home to Ottershaw in Mum's car. That was great too, 'cos I love Mum and I love Dad and I love Ottershaw and I 'specially love going in cars.
For the first few days, my harness was put on when I got taken for walks. I had to be persuaded with sweets to allow Mum to put it on, 'cos I don't really like it. Then I had this brilliant idea. Yesterday, when I put my head through the hole in the harness, I also put my right paw through the same hole. Nobody noticed and we went down for the paper and back and Mum took me for my second walk. It was only when we got home the second time that Mum noticed. Then, when they tried to get my harness off, they couldn't and I grumbled to make sure they didn't try too hard. So they eventually had to cut the strap with kitchen scissors and the harness has been thrown away. I reckon that I won!
neilmarion1

Post by neilmarion1 »

20221007_163059.jpg
They got me a new harness.
B@%×!#ds.
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

0002.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”