Kiki Whippet x Staffie DOB 2010 - 9th May 2022

In loving memory ...
ChrisE

Re: Kiki Whippet x Staffie DOB 2010 - 9th May 2022

Post by ChrisE »

Froggie757 wrote: Tue 10 May 2022 08:44 So so sorry guys, I know she will be missed by all who knew her but most especially by you. Huge hugs and know that you gave her the very best life possible x
Thank you. Yes Kiki is missed so very much right now. There's a gaping hole in our lives right now.

Hope you are ok x
ChrisE

Post by ChrisE »

Today would have been the 7 year milestone from the time we adopted Kiki on 3rd August 2015, after fostering Kiki for a long weekend. We were due to take her back to the kennels on the Monday afternoon but suddenly realised that we didn't want to take her back and wanted her to be a part of our family permanently. One call to Lynne, the owner of Rescue Remedies, and we were getting closer to adopting Kiki. This was the best decision we had made as a family and from that time on we never looked back.

Having Kiki in our lives from then on was like a breath of fresh air. Kiki made us laugh endlessly with her funny ways. Kiki was so loving and gentle in everything she did. She was clever and picked up on new tricks very quickly. More than anything else Kiki loved sticks or small branches and would often be seen on her walks carrying a stick of her choice. We did notice this put a smile on many peoples faces. Occasionally we would see passengers in cars looking out and smiling at Kiki. On more than one occasion complete strangers would come up to us out of the blue telling us what a beautiful dog Kiki was and how well behaved she was. We were already so, so proud of Kiki anyway, so to hear a stranger say such lovely things certainly made our heart smile and made us even more prouder.

Kiki will always be our special girl and her loss has certainly left a gaping hole in our lives. Even now 4 months on from Kiki passing, we miss her so much. Kiki used to go crazy whenever I would raise or close the blinds in our kitchen. She would come running out with a toy in her mouth, whining like crazy. Kiki would do the same if i was up a step ladder. Ironically I do actually miss those crazy moments. Even now whenever I do the blinds or climb up the step ladder I half expect to see Kiki come running out whining with a toy in her mouth. Of course this is not going to happen, but it is these things we all remember when our pets go over Rainbow Bridge.

We will always love you Kiki and hold you close to our hearts forever

A special space on our mantelpiece for Kiki with a mixture of gifts given to us and items we have added
A special space on our mantelpiece for Kiki with a mixture of gifts given to us and items we have added
A gift from my Niece Nicky
A gift from my Niece Nicky
The frame I got from the Pet Crematorium in South Godstone. The frame is magnetised so that the pod holding Kiki's ashes (also magnetised) will come together.<br /><br />The plant to the right of the pic was given to us by Cora McLaren on the day we went to say our final farewell at the crematorium. The plant is a Peace Lily and is still going strong.
The frame I got from the Pet Crematorium in South Godstone. The frame is magnetised so that the pod holding Kiki's ashes (also magnetised) will come together.

The plant to the right of the pic was given to us by Cora McLaren on the day we went to say our final farewell at the crematorium. The plant is a Peace Lily and is still going strong.
MandaTK

Post by MandaTK »

Beautiful touching write up on Kiki, Chris. Our fur babies take part of us with them when they leave they give us as much if not more than we give them and our hearts break. Kiki was truly a very beautiful girl she always seemed to have a smile. Thank you for all you gave her, she loved you to the max. xxxxxxxxxx