Goldie (Gina) Mastiff x Staffie DofB 9.7.21 Four Elms Edenbridge

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Goldie (Gina) Mastiff x Staffie DofB 9.7.21 Four Elms Edenbridge

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Gina12.JPG
Goldie's Story: Goldie, with her 3 litter sisters and 4 litter brothers, came into kennels at about 8 weeks old as they were found living in a makeshift shelter in a back garden with their mum. They are now 1 year old and available for homing. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Goldie is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Goldie was in boarding kennels in Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and we will only contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers in particular. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Gina06.JPG
Gina03.JPG
Goldie's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal an evolving picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Rescueremedies have been asked to find Goldie her new family
Gina.jpg
Goldie came on to our books on the 20th June 2022
xxlynne

Re: Goldie Mastiff x Staffie DofB 9.7.21 Kent Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Lovely Goldie, a little subdued as she had literally just been spayed...

Gina01.JPG
Gina04.JPG
Gina05.JPG
Gina10.JPG
Gina11.JPG
Gina09.JPG
xxlynne

Re: Goldie Mastiff x Staffie DofB 9.7.21 Gatwick Kenns

Post by xxlynne »

Goldie has arrived in our Kennels today with her 2 brothers Edd and Tigga. Goldie is so gentle and sweet and sharing a kennel with Edd bighug.gif
A_Roth1

Re: Goldie Mastiff x Staffie DofB 9.7.21 Gatwick Kenns

Post by A_Roth1 »

I took Goldie for a quick walk this morning. She’s actually a little bit smaller than I thought she’d be (smaller than her brother Edd), and what a sweet girl. She is quite unsure of her surroundings at the moment but I’m sure that will pass soon (although I’m sure and hope she won’t be around long!). Such a lovely nature. love4.gif

She walked nicely next to me with some encouragement and had a good sniff to take things in! love4.gif
xxlynne

Re: Goldie Mastiff x Staffie DofB 9.7.21 Four Elms Edenbridge

Post by xxlynne »

David and Mark returned to our Rescue after losing their beloved Rescueremedies Tilly.

Goldie lit their fire and they also enjoyed meeting her 2 litter brothers Edd and Tigga.

Goldie is going to have a wonderful life being the life and soul of her country pub.
Hottest day ever!!!!  40 degrees
Hottest day ever!!!! 40 degrees
Ginahomed1.JPG
Ginahomed3.JPG
PaulB

Re: Goldie Mastiff x Staffie DofB 9.7.21 Four Elms Edenbridge

Post by PaulB »

Fantastic to see another of the litter homed; they're all such lovely dogs. 👍

I met Goldie briefly during my walking session yesterday. I'd just walked Tigga and Edd but Goldie was a little unsure about getting close to me. I didn't want to stress her out trying to fit a collar and a harness so left it that, but I did at least get a chance to say hello. 🙂

Enjoy your new life Goldie!

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”