Merlin Shar Pei DofB 2013 Banstead

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Merlin Shar Pei DofB 2013 Banstead

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
Merlin5.JPG
Merlin's Story: Merlin was found with his deceased owner with mouldy food and a dry bowl. The police asked us to help as there was no next of kin. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Merlin is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Merlin was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and we will only contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers in particular. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Merlin4.JPG
Merlin1.JPG
Merlin2.JPG
Merlin3.JPG
Merlin's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal an evolving picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were called in an emergency by the police asking if we could receive a dog of a deceased into our care as they had no kennels available to take it in. They would deliver once the undertaker had been. They were unaware how long he had been with the body; possibly several days.

Merlin came into our care on the 26th June 2022
Elliesmum

Re: Merlin Shar Pei DofB 2013 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elliesmum »

:smiley-sad055.gif: bless his heart. RR to the rescue again, thank goodness. Good luck Merlin xx
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

Oh Merlin, poor little soul, onwards and upwards sweetheart, Rescue Remedies have you safe now xxx
Claire

Post by Claire »

I met merlin for the first time this morning, he welcomed me into his room, helped me put his harness on, then a quick walk and into the bathroom for a shower. I did wonder how he would react to me but he was a perfect gentleman. He stood still and let me shower him and obviously liked the water as he kept moving closer to the shower head. Lovely boy.
xxlynne

Re: Merlin Shar Pei DofB 2013 Banstead

Post by xxlynne »

Megan and Hollie have been so excited for today to arrive...having fostered Merlin for a long weekend they were smitten. Merlin is currently in their car heading home!
Merlinhomed1.JPG
Merlinhomed2.JPG
Jan Case

Re: Merlin Shar Pei DofB 2013 Banstead

Post by Jan Case »

Happy Ever After Merlin love4.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”