Eddie Staffie DOB 01.04.06 - 15.02.22

In loving memory of dogs that have passed
aloepeter

Re: Eddie Staffie DOB 01.04.06 Olympia East London

Post by aloepeter »

So pleased for the wonderful Eddie! A home and a staffie girlfriend ... :biggrin.gif:
Last edited by aloepeter on Sun 29 Jun 2014 12:30, edited 1 time in total.
johnfowle

Post by johnfowle »

Thank you, Pauline and Ed, for offering Eddie a place in your lives. I am sure he will repay you with loyalty and devotion as you all learn each others' quirks and fads!!! We all have 'em, you know!!!
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Hi Lynne,

Just a quick pic for your Rogue's Gallery, taken yesterday afternoon.

Flora seems to be settling in OK. She is quite boisterous and Eddie has let her know when she takes it too far. She tends to follow him everywhere, especially when he runs outside to bark at anything and nothing and joins in with the serenade.
EddieFlora.jpg
She is sleeping on our bed with us. She is so funny as she burrows under the duvet. When I got up this morning she was snuggled in the duvet using Ed's feet as a pillow, She obviously has no sense of smell!!

Much love

Pauline XX
xxlynne

Re: Eddie Staffie DOB 01.04.06 - 15.02.22

Post by xxlynne »

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Sad news Eddie passed away at the grand old age of 15 years and 10ths! He had slowed down greatly and passed Peacefully.

Our love goes to Pauline and Ed and their darling Flora another Staffierescue little girl.

Peter will remember Eddie very well. He was a handful and Pauline and Ed stood by him despite his energy being very challenging but what a character! Remembering you Eddie
aloepeter

Post by aloepeter »

Yes, I'm not likely to forget Eddie! So glad he had such a long and full life with Pauline and Ed.

If, at the time, I'd had more experience of street-wise dogs I might well have adopted Eddie. One morning during his stay here I blearily woke up thinking I was seriously ill because I couldn't move in bed. A little more awake I hazily realised a body was next to mine. As I tried to turn I received the biggest face splosh ever! Eddie, normally so blokey when leaping onto the bed, had carefully sneaked in and was back to back against me with his head on the pillow ... just waiting for me to surface. love4.gif
Edshi

Post by Edshi »

He's in my heart and my avatar :) thanks for this thread everyone, it's a lovely memorial.

Ed.

Return to “Dog Rainbow Bridge”