Hugo Mastiff x Staffie DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Tamlou

Re: Hugo Mastiff x Staffie DofB ?2016 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Tamlou »

Taking Hugo out twice a week for nice long walks and I’ve got to admit it breaks my heart putting him back every time. His beautiful, sad eyes look at me as if to say “please take me home” he’s just the best doggie. Don’t get me wrong he does have some issues but once you get to know this dog and his ways he is totally manageable and will be your best friend. He’s so loving and when he looks back at you when your on a walk as if to say “you ok back there?” He melts my heart. I’m desperate for this boy to get his forever home for the winter because he deserves a big warm comfy sofa to lay on and not be in kennels any longer. Please don’t let his profile put you off. This wonderful dog won’t let you down once he’s got to trust and love you. I have millions of wonderful pictures of this boy but for some reason it always says the file is too large so sorry for no photos or videos but trust me I have millions of him 🤣
paul.buckle

Post by paul.buckle »

Tam, you may find my post on resizing photo files for use on the forum useful.
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

positivo1.gif
Time out with Hugo is time well spent. His issues with strangers passing too close to him are a small part of his personality. He is friendly, trusting, responsive, fun, and always up for being chased.

Click here to learn how to add YouTube Videos to your phpBB forum
CarolynRob

Post by CarolynRob »

How adorable Such a beautiful boy x
Mrees94

Post by Mrees94 »

I always look forward to a walk with Hugo, he’s such a character when you get to know him! He’s also a massive softy at heart and once out of his kennel enjoys nothing more than a cuddle! Today we accompanied Gillian on a walk with Rebecca, Hugo always seems to enjoy following, waiting patiently for Gillian to move on once she’s found the good smells! Hugo is always a pleasure to walk! He isn’t massively sure on strangers approaching, but then neither am I!

Hugo.jpeg

Return to “Our Outstanding Rescue Remedies dogs (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”