Hemingway Ambullx DofB 2019 Crawley

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Hemingway Ambullx DofB 2019 Crawley

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
hemmingway1DSCF2916b.jpg
Hemingway's Story: Hemingway grew up in a flat balcony, was then given away, found stray and ended surrender to a person who has been keen to help him. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Hemingway is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Hemingway was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
hemmingway2DSCF2870.jpg
hemmingway3DSCF2915.jpg
hemmingway4DSCF2873a.jpg
hemmingway5DSCF2884.jpg
hemmingway6DSCF2890.jpg
hemmingway7DSCF2906.jpg
hemmingway8DSCF2909.jpg
hemmingway9DSCF2916a.jpg
hemmingway10DSCF2933.jpg
Hemmingway's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 9.3.21: Hi Lynne

Sorry but another desperate case who I will find it very hard to get anyone but you to help.

The photo is Hemingway at 7 months. He is now nearly 2. I am told he is very big and powerful now but very friendly to people. Officer suspects he may be dog aggressive from the way he pulls towards other dogs, but that has not been confirmed either way yet.

I watched Hemingway live on a balcony for over a year. Never allowed in, never taken out. Owner refused to relinquish. No shelter, or bed, through snow and ice and everything. RxxCA not interested. It has taken him being given away, going stray, being after assessed, released to me. He was very submissive when I met him as a youngster but I am told he is very confident now. Well, he's adolescent and unneutered isn't he. I receive him later today though I think I am going to put him in kennels while awaiting a neutering appointment.

Waiting for vets to get back to me with neutering appointment. Will get some current photos.

Can you help? Dawn

We have agreed take, when we have a kennel available.
Hemmingway on his balcony as a puppy
Hemmingway on his balcony as a puppy
Julieh

Re: Hemmingway Ambullx DofB 2019 Norfolk Comes soon

Post by Julieh »

Heart breaking story of such a beautiful dog blu1.gif
Thank God for RR. No more cold balcony with no attention or love. Love, cuddles and safety are all you will know now, Kiss of love.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

What an absolute beauty love4.gif
Onwards and upwards darling boy, so pleased that you have found your way into RR thumbs.gif I cannot wait to meet you Hemmingway
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Heartwrenching. What a start to life . Lots of good things to come for you lad
clairek

Post by clairek »

I happen to have used this dogs post but it applies to all of the beautiful girls and boys.
I can't thank you all enough for what you do. Wonderful wonderful people and if I think that I can only imagine how the dogs feel what a weight lifted from their lives for ever thankful you truly are amazing ♥️♥️♥️🌹🌹
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Hemmingway the adult!
Hemmingway.jpg
Comes I promise as soon as we can take had such pressure recently he is TOP OF THE LIST
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

Oh wow how he’s grown positivo1.gif what a handsome boy Kiss of love.gif
EmmaNicole

Post by EmmaNicole »

Oh wow what a stunner.

Form an orderly queue RR Ambull loving volunteers I think Hemmingway is going to be a popular lad. love4.gif
KevD

Post by KevD »

Wow indeed....He looks a solid unit and, from that pic, nice conformation and musculature. Will be interested to follow his story. thumbs.gif

Kev
Jan Case

Re: Hemmingway Ambullx DofB 2019 Coming tomorrow

Post by Jan Case »

Oh Hemingway, welcome to the RR family. You deserve so much more from life and we will do our very best to make sure you get it xxxx

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”