Catington Shorthaired Domestic DofB ?2016 Hindhead

Cats that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Catington Shorthaired Domestic DofB ?2016 Hindhead

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
IMG_0469.JPG
Catington's Story: Catington was visiting a lady regularly over 6 months for food he is semi feral. She was moving house and didn't want to have a cat so asked for support for him. Cat protection neutered him and bought Catington to us. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Catington is semi feral and tested negative for FHIV. Catington is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Catington is in boarding cattery near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE CAT HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £75. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
Carrington1.JPG
Catington's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We were asked to help Catington

Catington came into our Rescue on the 16th December 2020
Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Catington shorthaired Domestic DofB ?2016 Gatwick Cattery

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

Awww welcome Catington love4.gif now safe Kiss of love.gif
xxlynne

Re: Catington Shorthaired Domestic DofB ?2016 Gatwick Cattery

Post by xxlynne »

Claire has been building up a relationship with Catington

IMG_0464.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG
She went back afterward and went too fast and Catington went for her and caught her on her hand...yes he is semi feral.

We always say in Rescue always leave on a note with money in the bank when building up a relationship. if you stretch too far too soon you or too prolonged you can unwind a lot of the progress made.
Debbie(tarakisha)

Awwww love him Kiss of love.gif what a handsome lad. Yes a semi feral but with time, love and patience he will show so much love and trust in return. As Lynne knows I speak from experience 0002.gif] as we adopted Arthur, the semi feral from Rescue Remedies love4.gif
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Oh hello lovely boy . He needs a quiet home where he can come and go as he pleases. If only I could. Xx
anne

Post by anne »

A video from Claire who has befriended Catington.

(he won't let me touch him yet, I still get hissed at, but I am working on our friendship)
SarahW

Re: Catington Shorthaired Domestic DofB TBAss Gatwick Cattery

Post by SarahW »

Oh wow he is a lovely boy!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form
Jojokate

Re: Catington Shorthaired Domestic DofB TBAss Gatwick Cattery

Post by Jojokate »

Heart fill with love.gif] well done claire I kno you’ve fallen for him
Debbie(tarakisha)

Awwww Claire, love this love4.gif, he trusts you Heart fill with love.gif]
Claire

Post by Claire »

I've been trying to befriend Catington, it does take him a little while to trust but when he does he becomes very affectionate. He loves his food and company so just talking to him and occasional treats are the way to his heart. I'm very fond of him. Claire

Return to “Cats Rehomed”