Bluey Ambull x Staffie DofB 20.07.17 Bexhill on Sea

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Bluey Ambull x Staffie DofB 20.07.17 Bexhill on Sea

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
bluey1DSCF4549a.jpg
Bluey's Story: Bluey had one owner who cared for him but couldn't exercise him due to health condition. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Bluey is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. He has had a knee groove operation. Bluey was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If interested in rehoming one of our dogs, the first step is to complete and submit our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. We do not discuss dogs without a homing questionnaire submission. You must be ready and sadly due to unprecedented interest, we will only be able to contact you if we have a suitable dog. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £200. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
bluey2DSCF0674.jpg
bluey3DSCF0692.jpg
bluey5DSCF0686.jpg
bluey6DSCF0681.jpg
Bluey's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 29/12/20 Pleaseee can you help Bluey
Bluey 3 & a half years
Unable to give him what he needs (exercise)
Vacs are update
Chilled and always been loved Neutered
Yes but not been round many dogs
Yes but can be too excited and clumsy
Not lived with kids but always played with neighbours kids
Does recall in the garden and not let him off the lead
Two weeks ago to the vets and he's going for his teeth on Tuesday
Will need his right knee cap operated on with the next year depending if he shows any problems & had the left knee cap canal deepened 16 wks ago Cathy x

Bluey came 16th January 2021
Bluey.jpg
Bluey1.jpg
Julieh

Re: Bluey Ambull xStaffie x DofB 2017 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Julieh »

Reminds me of our Billy 💕such lovely dogs
Hopefully snapped up soon
StephenB

Post by StephenB »

Heart fill with love.gif]
What a smashing dog. Very friendly and keen to be out and about and. Interested in everything around him.
Doesn't seem too bothered by other dogs and was keen to follow jasper and Jack down the lane. Can pull but not unmanageable and very responsive to what you're saying.
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Beautiful boy, reminds me of a younger version of our Danny. love4.gif
anne

Post by anne »

Bluey was heading out for his walk with Tam yesterday so I waylaid them for a photoshoot. Bluey is a lovely friendly boy who thrives on human attention. He is rather handsome and with his lovely temperament he will definitely be popular with our staff and volunteers.
bluey7DSCF0684.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

I met Bluey through his door today - I spent some time talking to him and giving him sausages. What a truly lovely boy. Hopefully will find his forever home very soon. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif:
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

I had the absolute pleasure of meeting and walking Bluey yesterday. What a gentle boy he is. He greeted me with a whole body wag and somehow managed to walk between my legs as I was sorting out my leads, which made me laugh because he only just fit, he seems to like to be close to you!! I am surprised to learn he is so young, his manners are impeccable and he walks beautifully beside you. He is a little lame in his right back leg at the moment, and that might be what kept his pace so steady. He passed other dogs with perfect manners, even if one or two became a bit shouty towards him. He managed the slippy mud with aplomb and was very quick to respond to my comments of 'this way'. The traffic didn't seem to bother him at all, and when he had enough and wanted to go back to his kennel, he let me know by gently pulling in that direction. I think he had sussed that Helen was handing bones out 0002.gif]
lainey29

Post by lainey29 »

Met this gorgeous boy for the first time today and what a beauty. A bit strong on the lead to begin with but think that’s just the excitement of going for a stroll, didn’t want to head too far because of his recent operation to his leg but he took everything in his stride ☺️and walked very well once out and about, didn’t wander too far in front and was very happy to be out in the sunshine ☀️
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Oh my love4.gif I walked Bluey today and he stole a bit of my heart love4.gif
C052F591-18E5-4AD6-9B44-31A3F823E252.jpeg
What a beautiful boy he is and such a gem on the lead, walks beautifully :D
Also so very gentle taking treats ...
1AE3F6EA-AB65-4260-A624-83BBD3D640BA.jpeg
44BC99BF-AF21-4BD6-89AB-47D39898F5E8.jpeg
Sweetheart Heart fill with love.gif]
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”