Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

heleny

Re: Ralph Tiny Jack Russell DofB 14.09.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by heleny »

Today was a real treat for me as I met and walked tiny Ralph for the first time. love4.gif Claire took me to his pen and introduced me and then we were off. love4.gif He was more than ready for an outing and those little legs carried him to the keeper's cottage and back with no trouble at all. He enjoyed lots of sniffs along the way and of course lots of treats - Ralph loves his treats! I was at the kennels the day he was first left here and I had been saddened by the tiny little dog shaking in his bed, looking so confused and frightened so it was a real joy today to see him so much happier and more settled. :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :crossfingers.gif: :goodluck.gif: wheyhey.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Teeny Tiny Ralpho was in fine form today, his tail wagging away, enjoying being out and about crunching the leaves !

He took treats again gently and was very friendly to passers by..what a sweetie, he carefully avoided puddles and mud, one simply does not want to get ones paws wet, no one is far too sophisticated !

k2727.gif k2727.gif
Ralph up close..sweetie pie !
Ralph up close..sweetie pie !
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

The little pocket rocket and I had a fab walk today in Autumn sunshine. Ralph loves his walks so today we just kept going and explored different areas of woodland, stopping for the occasional treat when I couldn't resist his bright eyes and head on one side questioning routine!! He sits and takes treats very gently now. Ralph became the guide for Emma who has just joined us and was happier following another dog to see how it worked. Ralph led her through the Rescue woods and over a couple of bridges, before we set off for our major explore and Emma's walker took her to the paddock for a play. Ralph is a super little chap. I think he needs to go to a home that understands Jack Russells, and that will give him the respect he undoubtedly feels he deserves, because although we know he is teeny tiny, Ralph knows he is descended from great hunters!!!! thumbs.gif
HelenGr

Post by HelenGr »

I met and walked the gorgeous little Ralph for the first time today and he was an absolute delight. Understandably very nervous to begin with and it took a fair amount of treats to help little Ralphie start to gain my trust and feel more comfortable walking with me, but once he got into his stride, he trotted along nicely beside me and seemed to really enjoy his walk. This little boy absolutely loves his treats and its very hard to resist him when he stops and sits and turns those beautiful eyes on you! love4.gif Already looking forward to another walk with this gorgeous boy...unless he finds his forever home first of course thumbs.gif
IMG_3928.jpg
IMG_3932.jpg
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Amazing photos of little Ralph Kiss of love.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Heart fill with love.gif] Helen a cute pic of Ralph ! Those ears ! 💖

I took little Ralphy for an hours walk on Sunday , we went round the roads as he doesn’t like mud and puddles and spent time exploring the cul de sacs around the village, he was very well behaved and loved being out and about, he’s keeping me fit as he often wants to run and I have to jog to keep up with him .

During the week I avoid the big roads as he’s fine with cars and vans but the very big agricultural tractors and lorries he is not a fan of , bless his little paws.

Ralph is so clever he takes treats so so gently and would love to be pampered in a warm home soon xxx
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

What a joy it is to take Ralpho out for a walk, on Wednesday we went for a long walk over the road and into the woods....he had a good look at a Cow and although it must have seemed like a giant animal to him he just looked and didn't bark then wandered on...........maybe he is used to livestock ?

He was so good and passed rescue dog Ollie out on his walk with no reaction and again took my bits of cooked chicken very gently indeed, he knows the word gently !

Come on...let's get this little cutie home........you will be entertained very day ! k2727.gif k2727.gif
Ralph wed 1 gif cow.gif
Ralph wed 2 gif.gif
Chrissy M

Post by Chrissy M »

Little Ralph was, as always delighted to have me as a visitor to take him out and about, he somehow had not got his collar on, and knowing what a little pickle he can be I wanted to make sure he was safe so looped my spare lead loosely round his neck as we have a rule at the rescue that for safety each dog must have a lead on the collar and one on the harness.

Despite being quite wary of me putting the extra lead on Ralph was fine and we had a lovely little walk round the woods then out onto the lane when it started to rain quite heavily so we didn't do our usual hour as I didn't want to get him soaked, he happily trotted back to his little room and I left him with some chicken so he didn't even notice me unloop the extra lead. thumbs.gif

What a cutie he is !! k2727.gif k2727.gif
Teeny Tiny Ralph
Teeny Tiny Ralph
joanapakman

Post by joanapakman »

awesome boy!
anne

Post by anne »

Little Ralph and I had a potter around the woods today. He walks at quite a pace on those little legs and enjoys a good old sniff about.
ralph1DSCF9604.jpg

Return to “Our Terrific Terriers (Terrierrescue.co.uk)”