Narla Aylestone Bulldog DofB 06.10.15 Stockbridge Hants

Dogs that have found their forever home
April111

Re: Narla Aylestone Bulldog DofB 06.10.15 Gatwick Kenns

Post by April111 »

I took Narla out for a wander last night. As we came out of the woods we were met by a local with her off lead Shih Tzus which were not really under control and came rushing up to Narla. There was no reaction from Narla, if anything with her little underbite she actually looked bored! She was so good as these little fluffy things rushed round, japing at her and then as I was trying to tell them off and shoo them away.
The rest of the walk was just as uneventful, a nice leisurely walk, no pulling from Narla who just took in the most of being out of the kennels and the dry warm evening. Such a shame to see her in kennels but doubt she'll be with us for long!
anne

Post by anne »

Narla was pleased to see me again today. She was patient while we fitted a new harness, lying down for fuss and belly rubs and then she plonked herself down on my lap. Once I had persuaded her to get up (she clearly thinks she is a small lap dog!) we then had a slow wander around the woods. I love this gentle, sweet natured, friendly girl.
narlaDSCF6650.jpg
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Narla is my easiest girl to walk. She was quite smitten with Genie so we followed genie and his walker terry for a bit - no reaction from either dog other than a waggy tail from Narla. She has the most beautiful eyes with a beautiful nature to match xx
7B4FEA8C-4D54-42BE-8E54-F10FB00B1117.jpeg
anne

Post by anne »

Narla is such a gentle girl and she knows what she wants. It was really hot this morning so after a short walk in the shady woods, Narla decided to plonk herself down in the long grass, under the apple tree, where it was still damp. Sensible girl! We sat there for ages just chilling. After that we had a slow wander back to her kennel, passing the paddock on the way where Sherry rushed over to say hello and asked her to play. Narla just lay down and looked at Sherry leaping about as if to say 'too much energy, chill out!' Such a funny, delightful girl.
narla1DSCF6679.jpg
narla2DSCF6680.jpg
RosC

Post by RosC »

I took Narla out today. Like everyone says she is a beautiful girl with a very happy friendly character.
I wish I had read all the previous write ups as I spent a good 5 minutes trying to get her over the Stile on the bridge but she just didn't get it! I got a few kisses as she bent over the metal pole to see me as I was tapping the floor to try to get her to jump but she wasnt jumping 🤣
In the end we turned around as there was a queue forming behind us.
Walks beautifully, enjoying sniffing and mooching around. She will make someone a fantastic addition to their family. Her slightly undershot jaw and bristley chin make her look so adorable you cant help but give her a kiss. 😍
Pegmilly

Post by Pegmilly »

Narla has such a calm demeanour - she just happily plods along. She walked brilliantly with Henry - stopping and waiting for him to catch up if he got too far behind. They both had a little dip in the stream - neither dog at all bothered by the others close proximity. Personally I cannot fault her she’s a
61E521C1-1390-4BC1-975E-CBEAC7EAF50C.jpeg
big lump of lovliness. Xx
anne

Post by anne »

I do love walking with Narla. She is so calm and gentle. After a long, busy day at the kennels she is a lovely relaxing companion to share time with. Narla walks slowly, taking her time to explore and have a good sniff around.
Who could resist that face?
Who could resist that face?
anne

Post by anne »

Narla shared a lovely companionable walk with Sherry yesterday. Neither of the girls were in a hurry so we had a slow, relaxed walk with lots of sniffing.
narlasherryDSCF7039.jpg
KathrynG

Post by KathrynG »

Ahh the gorgeous Narla. I've been wanting to walk her for a while and on Sunday I finally got the chance.
Having not met her before, I took my time in her kennel letting her get comfortable with me before I attempted to put her harness on. She was a little wary initally but soon warmed to me and with a few sausages was happy to get going.
At first she was happy to just have a little mooch and sniff about in the kennel grounds, nothing too strenous! She then decided she wanted to just lie in the grass and watch Ollie playing in the paddock.
Once out of the paddock, she seemed happy to follow Ollie on his walk and we went on a short strole through the woods, calmly plodding behind with loose leads.
Narla is a beautiful girl, very calm, relaxed and friendly. I'm surprised she's still in kennels.
Look foward to spending more time with her 💕
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Within seconds of meeting beautiful Narla she had melted my heart love4.gif Anne helped me get her ready for her walk and whilst sorting out her harness Narla decided to put her paws on my shoulders and give me a kiss, safe to say I've fallen in love ❤️
We set off but didn't get very far, as others have said she does like the cool, shady spot under the apple tree. So while Narla enjoyed a munch on the grass, I was happy to just sit and enjoy her company. We eventually got going, Narla walks beautifully on the lead, mooching along and she's quite the sniffer, so we were out for some time thumbs.gif
Narla showed me her fun side when we got to the common, she suddenly threw herself down for a big old roll, legs in the air, having the time of her life woo.gif] I really wasn't expecting it so it did make me laugh and was so wonderful to see.
We came across Lily and Mika being walked and stepped aside, Narla showed no real interest just watched them pass, good girl.
Narla is such a lovely, kind girl, she enjoyed a gentle fuss and I found it impossible not to stop every now and again to give her cuddles. She loves being told what a good girl she is too, she'll look at you with those beautiful eyes and her tail will start to wag.
Such a beautiful girl Kiss of love.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”