Banjo Patterdale DoB 22.10.17 Tadworth

Dogs that have found their forever home
AndrewB

Re: Banjo Patterdale DoB 22.10.17 Tadworth

Post by AndrewB »

Such wonderful news!! Always love a walk with Banjo, happy that he has found a forever home to settle in to!!
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Such wonderful news, be happy Banjo you are such a sweetheart Kiss of love.gif
Jan Case

Post by Jan Case »

So so pleased for Banjo xxx
Sarahk

Post by Sarahk »

Just THE best news woo.gif] love4.gif woo.gif] woo.gif]

Have a wonderful life Banjo with your wonderful people xxx
We love walking the Kennels Dogs - would you like to join us?
Click here for our Dog Walking Questionnaire
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

:smiley-bounce016.gi: well done Banjo . So happy for you xx
Karen25

Post by Karen25 »

He will be the most loyal friend you could ever want. He has so much love to give. That has made my week love4.gif
Tania Carson

Post by Tania Carson »

Morning All,

Banjo wanted to say thank you sooooo much for all the well wishes, he didn't realise how many people loved him :smiley-bounce016.gi:

We are so happy too because he is such a special little fellow and starting to really come out of his shell. He has chosen 'his' chair (very important selection) and likes to snuggle up in that of an evening. During the day he has been pottering about the garden and sunning himself on the patio and trying out all the other seating arrangements available to him.

Going out and about in the da'hood is getting a bit easier too... he has made a possitive (he thinks) impression on his fellow dogs-on-the-green, and peeps know what to do when they see him coming... ie stand back and bow. Honestly though, he is actually making great strides and has started being able keep calm and carry on, even managing to keep his thoughts to himself on a few occasions :smiley-chores002.gif:

Banjo has asked me to say 'big snugs' to everypawdy who has been involved with making his stay at Terrier Rescue as comfortable as possible, and helping him find his Pawever Home. His new mummy has promised to come back and help walkies soon, once it is safe to do so. For now we wish you all well and Banjo says a fond fairwell [0128.gif]

See you soon!
Lots of Love,
Tania xxxxx
ClaireM

Post by ClaireM »

Just read the news about Banjo and what fantastic news. He’s got soooo much love to give and I hope you’re really having fun together. Best news this week. 0077.gif 0077.gif woo.gif] woo.gif]
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

Thought I’d share what Tania shared with us on social media this week ....Banjo helped save a lost dog back to his family . Well done boy x

Thursday from Tania:
Just thought I'd share how brave lovely, dog reactive Banjo was today, when we met a stray dog... eek! The little dog was running around the A217, when he saw Banjo and ran straight over... Banjo barely reacted and let him sniff him, long enough for me to catch the little mite. We then found his home and returned him to his owner, who hadn't had a chance to miss him. Alls well that ends well :)
Here he is having a well earned cuddle with his dad.
Tx
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

4664E515-C0DD-4910-A648-25874B752028.jpeg

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”