Delta Presa Canario x Shar Pei DofB 06.17 West Malling

Dogs that have found their forever home
Jude&Alf

Re: Delta Presa Canario x Shar Pei DofB 06.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jude&Alf »

So it's safe to say that Delta is so very ready for family life love4.gif
My parents are absolutey besotted with this gorgeous girl and all I keep hearing from them is there amazement at how very quickly she has settled down and relaxed within a home environment, she has been pretty fabulous thumbs.gif
She's had some lovely walks and plenty of snoozing 💤
I really will try to sort out how to post photos :crossfingers.gif:
Orla

Post by Orla »

Have fun Jude!! wheyhey.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

It's impossible not to have fun with this girl 0002.gif]
Oh and she's an absolute cuddle monster, if she's not lying on you then she's next to you love4.gif love4.gif
Jude&Alf

Re: Delta Presa Canario x Shar Pei DofB 06.17 Hartley Kent Foster

Post by Jude&Alf »

Am loving getting to know this gorgeous girl love4.gif
She is being an absolutely perfect house guest and I don't think I could wished for a better first time foster than Delta love4.gif
We've been enjoying lots of lovely walks in the sunshine, some playtime in the garden, loads of cuddles and an awful lot of sleepy time!
She has met everyone and everything whilst out and about beautifully, always keeping a good 2 metres apart, it is an absolute delight to see her greet other dogs with such gentle enthusiasm woo.gif]
So yesterday Delta showed the most excitement since arriving here, she met my niece and nephew and her whole body wriggled, she became all floppy and soppy and was just overjoyed to meet 2 such lovely little people, safe to say the feeling was mutual love4.gif love4.gif
So just a few little points, Delta is absolutely house trained with no accidents inside, eats her food with relish, sleeps fabulously through the night (she sleeps on my bed but I think she would be as happy on her own bed), she's super affection but not in a clingy way and she is the best snuggly sofa companion you could wish for thumbs.gif
Love this girl and am so privileged to spend this time with her Kiss of love.gif
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Delta's favourite position, snoozing on the sofa!!
Delta's favourite position, snoozing on the sofa!!
Fingers crossed 🤞 this works
Orla

Post by Orla »

It worked Jude!! She looks amazing and so at home 😉
Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Delta continues to delight love4.gif As I write she's stretched out in the conservatory enjoying the sunshine ☀️
The garden continues to be a source of great excitement for Delta woo.gif] and because she's so laid back and sensible most of the time it's wonderful to see her kick up her heels and lose all her inhibitions, if she gets a little over excited Delta listens so well that she will chill right back down super quick thumbs.gif
I have been walking Delta since she arrived in December 2019 and knew quite quickly what an amazingly special girl she is. Whilst having her on foster, seeing her settle down within family life, how she greets everyone and everything like a long lost friend my admiration has only grown for this wonderful girl Kiss of love.gif
SarahW

Post by SarahW »

Wonderful updates. She looks so relaxed!
Would you like to walk our lovely dogs too?
Dog walking volunteer form

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”