MrsP

Re: Princess Staffie x DofB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by MrsP »

:smiley-sad055.gif: Tooooooo beautiful

Shay_1

Post by Shay_1 »

Ahh Princess,
What a pleasure it was to see princess again after a long break of her moving to Gatwick Kennels.

She truly is a fabulous dog, has many amazing qualities, as she is an older girl she is adored by everyone, she has many people give her cuddles and treats while working, her eye sight is a tad off focus, once she has you in her range of sight and she recognises you smell, shell be all over you. Its adorable to see!!

She loves finding sticks to chew on and rip to shreds, she walks nicely on the lead, no issues at all harnessing and attaching leads, she is so busy working out who you are, once she knows it just u and give kisses. She is a lovely staffie, very cuddly, happy and loves presenting you with multiple toys and balls. She truly was one of my best dogs to walk at guildford, she can walk for a long time, don't be fooled by her age, there is so much life in her, she loves to just watch wild life, take a lil dip in the streams and chw for hours... on grass!!

She truly is a brill dog and needs an quiet home where she can be stroked for hours and given as many balls as possible!!

Looking forward to walking you next week -
Well done princess xx Heart fill with love.gif]

Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

love4.gif LOVE LOVE LIVE this lady xxxx

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I had to take Princess out today. How can anyone not love this beautiful dog??????? Princess really had a spring in her step today, she was prancing along beside me, full of the joys of Spring, bless her heart. She is such a lovely dog to be around, I would bring her to my house if I could. No question. Honestly, please give this girl a retirement home, she doesn't deserve to be homeless at her age! Breaks my heart this one.
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I'm sorry to say I walked Princess again today, as I was hoping she would have found a cosy home by now blu1.gif
This gorgeous girl was keen to get out and she was prancing along again, enjoying every moment. So sweet natured and cheeky looking for treats! Princess took no notice whatsoever, of every dog we passed, just not interested. As long as dogs don't get in her space, she's no problem at all. If I had space, I wouldn't hesitate to take her home Heart fill with love.gif]
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Broomstick

Post by Broomstick »

Princess is a little angel, so easy to walk, she doesn’t pull and enjoys a quiet gentle time out. She does love a treat and today she wasn’t so keen on the wet so when she had had enough we went back to her room and played with a tennis ball for a bit. I hope her home comes along soon.

Veritas

Post by Veritas »

How is our lovely Princess doing?

Beccastj

Post by Beccastj »

I walked the lovely Princess today. I popped into her room and she was lying quietly on her bed. She is such an easy dog to harness and get out. It was getting dark and raining so we had a slow amble and then went to the Poets Hut where she lay down next to me - I was sure she was going to doze off. I just wish she had been dozing on a sofa in a new home. She is such a calm and gentle dog and a pleasure to take out.

Sparkiegaz

Post by Sparkiegaz »

Heart fill with love.gif] Pretty girl yes needs a warm home and plenty of sofa time at her age. :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”