Delta Presa Canario x Shar Pei DofB 06.17 Hartley Kent Foster

Debbie(tarakisha)

Re: Delta Presa Canario x Shar Pei DofB 06.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Debbie(tarakisha) »

What a beautiful girl . Her eyes show the depth of her kind soul love4.gif

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Oh my goodness this girl is FUN woo.gif] I was obviously super excited to see Delta on my walking list today and honestly from the start of our walk right through to the end she had me smiling like a loon thumbs.gif
I haven't seen Delta for a couple of weeks but she welcomed me beautifully into her kennel, we got reacquainted super quick and got going on our walk.
Delta has a really lovely feel about her and yes just one look into her eyes and you will fall in love ❤️
So I discovered something new about Delta today, she loves to roll! It's almost certainly something smelly and disgusting that gets her going, but I managed to slide her over so she didn't get too stinky! It's hilarious to see this big, beautiful girl with the longest legs rolling around having the most fun, Delta's enthusiasm for life is seriously infectious.
This lovely girl certainly enjoys her treats, taking very gently and I did wonder if someone had taught her a little trick as when she fancies another she will tap her nose against your pocket and sit patiently waiting for her treat, what a clever girl.
Delta passes dogs and people with ease, obviously keen to make friends with everyone, she met the cutest little puppy today and gave off the most amazing gentle vibes.
So for me Delta's absolute best trait, her fabulous sparkiness woo.gif] , it can catch you unawares! You can be plodding along and all of a sudden Delta will get the most amazing burst of energy, a skip and a jump with such enthusiasm woo.gif] this is not a problem though, Delta is a girl who listens, if you call her name she will look intently waiting for what you need from her love4.gif
Delta didn't really want to return to her kennel today, just the slightest hesitation and the only negative of our walk. Love, love, love this girl Kiss of love.gif

Fional

Post by Fional »

Kate and I had a great walk with Delta yesterday. Walked back along Smallfield Road to see what she was like on the footpath with traffic. She was great. First 20 minutes very sausage driven. Sits down like an angel and gently takes her treats. Can get a bit excited, but everyone who knows Delta loves her. Look forward to next time :smiley-bounce016.gi: x Fiona and Kate x

anne

Post by anne »

Delta shared a lovely walk with Louise this morning, accompanied by Skyla and I. The girls were very relaxed together and it was a lovely relaxed, social walk.
deltaSkyla1DSCF2879.jpg
deltaSkyla2DSCF2880.jpg
delta1DSCF2884.jpg

chloe_stockwell

Post by chloe_stockwell »

What a fantastic girl Delta is! She is absolutely gorgeous and has a wonderful soppy expression on her squishy face.

Although we hadn't met before, she was very receptive of me and loved a cuddle in her kennel before clipping on her leads and heading out. She is a big girl with some strength, but she responds very well and doesn't appear to pull on purpose, more in short little bursts of excitement. I found her perfectly manageable and a lot of fun!

I also found out she is a treat fiend and will walk with her nose to your pocket once she finds out that's where they're kept! She does a lovely 'sit' as well 😊

She was great on her walk and didnt appear too keen on the mud but was curious and happy, no anxiety at all. Lovely girl and I think she'll be snapped up quickly! ❤
71F751DA-CE74-49E4-B541-1D5D0D4587A4.jpeg

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

I was very lucky to enjoy 2 fabulous walks with this lovely girl last week and for those of you wondering, yes Delta absolutely is as wonderful as she looks love4.gif
Always a lovely welcome in her kennel, super excited but knows if she stands still for her leads to be attached then the quicker we get going, such a clever girl.
Delta is a very keen explorer, she loves to know who has been before her, sniffing the grass and leaves for clues. Be aware though, as I have said before Delta is a roller and she can be quite sneaky in her persuit of this particularly smelly habit! Before you know it she has done the shoulder roll and is on the floor, legs in the air, having the time of her life! woo.gif] it is so lovely to see her having such fun and she's perfectly behaved at the end of her walk in allowing me to wipe off anything stinky, so no problem at all thumbs.gif
Delta passes other dogs with ease and wants to say hello to everyone, such a friendly girl. She is very in tune with her walker, looking back intently with such focus when her name is called and as others have said Delta very much enjoys her treats.
I absolutely love my time with this beautiful girl, she certainly has the ability to make even the greyest of days brighter Kiss of love.gif

Jude&Alf

Post by Jude&Alf »

Delta was an absolute super star on our walk yesterday and I could not have been prouder of this big, beautiful girl love4.gif
Fabulous welcome as always, Delta is a sniffer and although she recognises my face now she will always have a good old sniff of my legs and then I swear she smiles knowing that I'm her good friend and we're off out for some fun, as I've said before Delta is all about fun woo.gif]
So it was decided that we would join Kirby walked by one of his regular walkers Lisa, just to see how Kirby did walking with another dog and I have to say I was super impressed with both dogs.
From the start of our walk we let Kirby take the lead and darling Delta was more than happy to follow. On previous walks Delta has really enjoyed exploring with the occasional bounce around, yesterday she was more than happy to just be sharing her walk with Kirby, still enjoying her surroundings but so obviously happy and controlling her excitement to ensure Kirby felt comfortable with her. It was so lovely to see 2 dogs enjoying each other's company.
I do think Delta was a little bit smitten, although not a fan of the mud she was determined to follow Kirby wherever he went, even if this meant the muddiest of paths, nothing was going to stop her. Her sweet face was just adorable throughout our walk, so keen to impress her new friend whilst still trying to be a little bit cool thumbs.gif
Such a lovely walk, Kirby seemed incredibly relaxed in Delta's company and Delta, well she's found herself a boyfriend!! Kiss of love.gif

Vee Doe

Post by Vee Doe »

Had a great little walk with Delta this afternoon, she's absolute darling love4.gif
Had a great time sniffing all the wonderful smells, very attentive to her walker, definitely food orientated adores treats but don't we all!! 0002.gif] and she takes them so gently too bless her, can get excited but keeping energy calm she's calm herself, she's a beautiful girl.

Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

I had my first walk with Delta this morning. She is a fabulous, gentle dog. I can't believe how much better she is looking, her coat is beautiful. Delta is very strong obviously, as she is a large dog, but she walked by my side and was very connected and responsive. She loved rolling around in the grass and we had a few moments of sheer joy with her doing a jump and a skip, but still didn't pull me. Lovely girl who would just like some fun Heart fill with love.gif]
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our fb page
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

StefanG

Post by StefanG »

Took Delta out for the first time today, a lovely girl who walks really well on the lead, and knew immediately which pocket had the treats in thumbs.gif
IMG_6194 copy.jpg

Return to “Our Super Shar Peis (Rescueremedies.co.uk)”