Pippa Jack Russell Terrier x DofB ?06.08 Ham Richmond

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Pippa Jack Russell Terrier x DofB ?06.08 Ham Richmond

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
pippa1DSCF2402a.jpg
Pippa's Story: Pippa was with a young family and welcomed 2 babies in now the youngest is 4 years old. Pippa hasn't coped recently has nipped the 4 year old daughter and told a family dog off. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Pippa is neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Pippa was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
pippa2DSCF2395.jpg
pippa3DSCF2401.jpg
pippa5DSCF2417.jpg
Pippa's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Pippa was booked in to be put to sleep due to jumping up at the 4 year old child when they passed by her bed area and nipped her on the face. The family we happy were offered to save her to live without young children
anne

Re: Pippa Jack Russell Terrier x DofB 2008 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

pippa6DSCF2416.jpg
RosC

Post by RosC »

I took Pippa out this morning and she is totally adorable love4.gif People who know me will know that I am not really a little dog person but you couldn't meet Pippa and not fall in love. She seems a little lost in her kennel at the moment, being an older girl this must be quite unsettling for her but she enjoyed a walk alongside Tia walked by Sarah and they trundled alongside each other as if they had known each other for ages. I had a little cuddle before putting her back and she was happy snuggled in my arms love4.gif
Rob & Felicity

Post by Rob & Felicity »

I took Pippa out for a walk today and she was a little sweetie! She was very nervous in her kennel, shaking and not touching any treats I offered. We took a little time to get to know eachother and once she had accepted my treats and sniffed my hand I lifted her down (she was in the cattery). As soon as her paws touched the ground she was like a different dog. No shaking and very keen to get out for a walk. She trotted along nicely at a good pace, not pulling at all. The woods were quite flooded so we stuck to laps of the road but I think she would have gone on for a lot longer!
Tina McHale

Re: Pippa Jack Russell Terrier x DofB ?06.08 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Tina McHale »

I have never met Pippa before but had a very relaxed walk with her. She seemed quite timid in her kenneĺ - just big eyes looking out. She walked along at a steady pace - very happy and alert. She really enjoyed her treats and I left her with a few when I had to leave her. Pippa would love to have her safe forever home soon. 🤞💞
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

we decided to take an extra couple out today and pippa fitted the bill for an easy leisurely walk and i wasnt disappointed - what a little sweetie she is teeny weenie but not seemingly nervous at all - overall first impressions were v positive
IMG_3334.JPG
IMG_3332.JPG
AndrewB

Post by AndrewB »

We took Pippa out today and had a great walk despite the mud, and plenty of time in the poets hut to unwind together :)
Screenshot_20191228-145119_Gallery.jpg
heleny

Post by heleny »

Pippa is a gorgeous little girl. She and I went for quite a long walk through the woods and, once she was back in her pen, she settled down to eat some sausages. She was such an easy walk - a tiny little girl who just wanted cuddles at one point. I would think that she is desperate for a quiet home where she can relax and be comfortable. She would be absolutely no bother at all. Heart fill with love.gif] Heart fill with love.gif]
heleny

Post by heleny »

Gorgeous little Pippa really enjoyed her walk with fellow walker Tricia and Kipp - she kept up on those little legs of hers - what a trooper! She is so affectionate, so easy to walk and just so endearing - I think most homes would be enriched by having a Pippa in the household. :smiley-bounce016.gi:
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Pippa for the first time today, bless her she is a total sweetheart, she was nervous in the cattery, but once out, she was happy to have a walk. I could not resist her beautiful eyes looking up at me, we stopped for treats and a cuddle. Pippa deserves to be in her retirement home, where she can relax and enjoy life Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”