Kipp Patterdale DofB 01.07.18 Louth Lincs

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Kipp Patterdale DofB 01.07.18 Louth Lincs

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
kipp1DSCF2483a.jpg
Kipp's Story: Kipp was found abandoned and unclaimed within a Northern council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Kipp is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Kipp was in boarding kennels near Gatwick and now in foster as an only pet whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
kipp2DSCF2488.jpg
kipp3DSCF2485a.jpg
kipp4DSCF2483b.jpg
Kipp's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 14.12.19 Lynne Please can you help this male patterdale?

He is small. sweet and needs out NOW!
Kipp.jpg
Kipp came into our Rescue 19th December 2019
Elaine.scott1

Re: Kipp Patterdale DofB 01.07.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I walked Kipp for the first time today, what a total sweetheart, very easy to get out of the kennels, ignoring his neighbours. He is a typical busy little terrier, he got very excited when he saw birds, he got up on his hind legs to get a better view!. He walks very well no pulling, we stopped for a few treats and a cuddle. Get your homing applications in now, this little lad will not be around for long Kiss of love.gif
Tina McHale

Post by Tina McHale »

love4.gif

I met Kipp for the first time today. He is a lovely black patterdale with an adorable face! He was happy to have his leads on and we did a long walk to Burstow Primary School and back. Kipp wasn't phased by the passing traffic and was very good at listening to instructions. He was interested in all the smells around him and did his Meerkat impression when he found the really good smells! Kipp walks at a steady pace and does not pull. He looked back at me a few times for reassurance but seemed to be very pleased to walk. He could have carried on walking but we had to go back. He is a very cute boy and is looking for a safe, loving home with lots of walks.🤞❤❤
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

I walked Kipp this morning we walked very fast but he enjoyed his time out very friendly he allowed me to pick him up take his leads of with no problem he is a tiny soul but with a kind heart he needs guiding in his life and some one to love him
Tina McHale

Post by Tina McHale »

:smiley-bounce016.gi:

Kipp is such a lovely little boy. He is so happy to see you when you go into his kennel. As I carried him outside (past lots of boisterous dogs wanting to get my attention) his little body was warm and he cuddled in. 💞 Kipp loves his walks - he walks quite quickly but is steady and interested in his surroundings. Kipp is an absolute star and is looking for his place to call home. 🤞🤞💓
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

Little Kipp was happy to be going out for a walk. He met Marv on his way out and greeted him politely. We walked with Leeanne and Hogan both dogs were pleased to be walking together. Kipp spotted lots of squirrels and birds, he was very excited to see them, he is such a easy boy to walk no pulling. He loves a cuddle and a few treats. A terrier aware family would have lots of fun with this dear little lad Heart fill with love.gif]
Tricia B

Post by Tricia B »

Walked Kipp this morning he is only young has lots going for him willing to learn Traffic dosnt bother him or other dogs he seems happy to walk any where just want to be out walking Good being put back in his kennel and taking his leads of such a sweaty he needs some one to love him and give him a chance
Tina McHale

Post by Tina McHale »

Kipp was so happy to see me today. After a good cuddle, I carried him out of the block and enjoyed a brisk walk in the woods. Kipp loves to sniff and explore. He lead me into some interesting areas - under trees and almost through trees 😂. We finished off his walk with a paddock (mud bath) trip. Kipp found so many tennis balls - most were dead and slimy - he raced through the mud without a care.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

I love walking Kipp, he loves his walks and is so funny, when he spots a squirrel he gives an excited little bark, and waits at the bottom of the tree for them to come down! He loves exploring in the undergrowth, and would love to go in further, if I was small enough to fit through! He is a dinky little Patterdale, and would benefit from an active family, to have lots of fun with. Let's hope that k forever home comes soon 0077.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”