clairek wrote: Sat 07 Dec 2019 18:59 Heart fill with love.gif]
I have fallen for him...... He is georgous everything crossed for you young man
If my house wasn't full...... 🙏🤞
But lurchers curl up very small .... roflmao.gif
clairek

Re: Rory Lurcher DofB ?10.18 Guildford Kenns

Post by clairek »

Heart fill with love.gif]
Still in love and will be GREEN with envy for whomever has this scrumptious boy!!!
Come on people he looks AMAZING.....
💞💞🙏🙏🙏🐾🐾
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

clairek wrote: Sun 15 Dec 2019 13:52 Heart fill with love.gif]
Still in love and will be GREEN with envy for whomever has this scrumptious boy!!!
Come on people he looks AMAZING.....
💞💞🙏🙏🙏🐾🐾
We always have terriers and lurchers ..... Kiss of love.gif
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Rory came home with me to spend the day on Monday. It was his first time in the car with me, first time to my home meeting my partner Gavin, our dog Steffi, and our 2 cats. Given all the new stuff, Rory did very well ☺️

Here are the highlights:
* Rory was great in the car - settling himself as soon as the car started moving.
* When we got home we went for a long walk with Steffi; passing lots of people, cars and other dogs. He was so easy on the lead the whole way unfazed by it all.
* We returned home and did cat intros. He was interested but easily distracted and not intense with his interest.
* He was fed a small lunch (mix of wet and dry) in the hallway away from Steffi and cats.
* Rory didn’t want to settle down for a sleep - over tired or too excited and just wanted to do zoomies (who can blame him?). Unfortunately our house isn’t conducive to indoor zoomies so I took Rory upstairs for offlead exploration and to play with toys (away from the cats and Steffi). He loved the toys especially the squeaky squirrel and pink pig!
* He’s very cuddly - even when super excited he just wanted to lean into me or Gavin. It was sweet and I was reminded that he's really still a baby.
* Rory finally allowed himself to sleep in the car on the way back to kennels.

Rory was great. We’re planning for his next visit already!
nada.c

Post by nada.c »

Some photos from Rory’s visit to us on Monday ❤️
D412D217-2B1B-4C07-9472-A243DC3D31FC.jpeg
E71DDCE2-7870-429E-9422-6CC20FD6EA74.jpeg
064BD7AA-4C42-4A06-BAAB-73C4903F2763.jpeg
1F0647FB-1896-43B1-B71F-5B7D76B9E789.jpeg
Shay_1

Post by Shay_1 »

Had the loveliest time walking Rory today, what a sweetheart.... Heart fill with love.gif]
He is sooooo affectionate, and leans in real close to have cuddles, the perfect snuggle buddy <3
He is so easy and very enjoyable to walk, doesnt pull, is very accommodating to going places when wanting to change at sudden. He is very gentle and looks up for reassurance and treats. I am smitten with you Rooooo Heart fill with love.gif]

He can sit, which he demonstrates on walks as he knows hes been good he will look up at me and just look over to my treats pocket and wait. He has these gorgeous green eyes that are filled with pure love. I adore giving him cuddles, :)

Well done Rory, you smashing boy x thumbs.gif
Jazz33

Post by Jazz33 »

This dog is amazing! I thoroughly enjoyed walking him, he's very attentive, strong walk but doesn't pull. He does like his treats but not greedy. He likes to lean into you every now and again whilst walking and standing still. He will look at you and engage while walking. Rory is a really nice dog who deserves to be in a home that will give the attention and love he deserves.
xxlynne

Re: Rory Lurcher DofB ?10.18 Whetstone

Post by xxlynne »

Rory met Jade and Andrew today who have been planning a canine member of family for a very long time. Rory woed them in a millisecond...Mrs P will share all
sweetpea

Post by sweetpea »

Wonderful news :smiley-bounce016.gi: bravo1.gif

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”