Macca Working Lakeland DofB 29.11.18 Welling Kent

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Macca Working Lakeland DofB 29.11.18 Welling Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
macca1DSCF1534a.jpg
Macca's Story: Macca was found
twice the 3rd time unclaimed within a South Coast council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Macca is neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Macca was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
macca2DSCF1539.jpg
macca4DSCF1523a.jpg
Macca's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Hi Lynne,

Hope you are keeping well. I wondered if you could help with this little bunch of strays who are looking for rehoming places.

Macca Working Lakeland Terrier, we have had him before and think he may be related to the one I bought over last month. He is unneutered and microchipped but the details are out of date.

Steph Dog Warden

Macca comes 29th Oct 2019
Macca.jpg
Jacqui : )

Re: Macca Working Lakeland DofB 29.11.18 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jacqui : ) »

I met Macca for the first time today and he welcomed me immediately with quiet trust asking for a cuddle by standing up on his back paws and soaking up the attention. He was confident in approaching other new people and evidently has loads of affection to give. He's like a little teddy bear to look at and just as endearing. He was at ease and reassuring to the other dog we went with and even unreactive to a cat though he stopped to observe with interest. He is happy focusing on interesting smells. Over all a pleasure to be with.
heleny

Post by heleny »

I met and walked Macca for the first time yesterday. What a gorgeous little boy he is! Apart from being totally beautiful he is an easy walk and so affectionate. He really enjoyed being out of his pen and so we went for quite a long walk - we both enjoyed every minute of it. Super little dog! Kiss of love.gif k2727.gif
Jackiesbaby

Post by Jackiesbaby »

Heart fill with love.gif]
Jacqui : )

Post by Jacqui : ) »

Another nice walk today with Macca alert and relaxed, interested in the two Patterdales in the expedition and content to be one of the pack. Macca discovered an empty cola can along the way and looked like he was going to carry it. After a quick test mouthing and shake he decided against. Later, in the woods I showed him a spot dug among tree roots and he started a bit of investigation of his own with paws, snout and snorts of satisfaction. He was quite willing to come along when we needed to get back on track. Good company.
Christinetully

Post by Christinetully »

I took this gorgeous boy out for a quick break in the dark, (Sarah holding a large umbrella over him as it was POURING with rain!) Macca is indeed adorable, he said "thank you" back in his room by giving me a lovely hug with his furry arms round my neck as he snuggled his head against my cheek. angel13.gif] I love him!!
xxlynne

Re: Macca Working Lakeland DofB 29.11.18 Welling Kent

Post by xxlynne »

Jackie jumped in her car with her daughter India yesterday thrilled to be matched with Macca. They were both enthralled on meeting and having walked him with BellaBoo Staffie to see his dog skills he was soon jumping in the back of their car....
IMG_5332.JPG
IMG_5327.JPG
IMG_5329.JPG

[0128.gif]
clairek

Post by clairek »

k2727.gif
Love him very happy for all of you!
heleny

Post by heleny »

He is the most brilliant little dog. I loved walking him. Be happy all of you. :smiley-bounce016.gi:

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”