Sasha Staffie x DofB 19.02.17 Horsham

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
sasha1DSCF1452a.jpg
sasha2DSCF1448.jpg
sasha3DSCF1441.jpg
sasha4DSCF1463.jpg
sasha6DSCF1469.jpg
Sasha's Story: Sasha passed around and current with a person with 'problems' who has agreed to pass her into Rescue so she can find a good home and be warm over the winter. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Sasha will be neutered, chipped, and vaccinations are in progress. Sasha is in boarding kennels near Guildford whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.

Sasha's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: We have been approached to help Sasha and bring her into a safe secure situation
anne

Re: Sasha Staffie x DofB 19.02.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Sasha is a sweetie. She gave a gentle, friendly greeting when I went to meet her in her kennel. She was happy to be out and about although she does appear to be walking a bit stiff on her hind legs and having just been spayed too, I think she was not feeling her best. I guessing Sasha is house trained as she did a long wee as soon as we were in an appropriate place outside the kennels. Anyway she posed for her photos and then went off for a gentle walk with Tamara. I believe she later had a massage session with Jess which she enjoyed.
sasha5DSCF1456.jpg
sasha7DSCF1458.jpg
sasha8DSCF1466a.jpg
Jojo18

Re: Sasha Staffie x DofB 19.02.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Jojo18 »

The highlight of my day today was watching the Super happy Sasha doing her zoomies around the paddock and Mrs P !!
That girl can move, Shes an absolute delight and very friendly to whoever she meets .
MrsP

Re: Sasha Staffie x DofB 19.02.17 Horsham

Post by MrsP »

DARLING Sasha went home today with Fizzy, Gareth and the lovely Erin. After seeing Sasha's dislike of rain, her fabulous composure around the excitable advances of young Tyler and how she can enjoy a bit of gobby play, it was a done deal! I'm super jealous cos Sasha is just scrumptious, wonderful first dog!
sash home.jpg
xxlynne

Re: Sasha Staffie x DofB 19.02.17 Horsham

Post by xxlynne »

Kiss of love.gif Kiss of love.gif Heart fill with love.gif]

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”