Bruno Staffie DofB 04.13 Maidenhead

Dogs that have found their forever home
Nurse Flo

Re: Bruno Staffie DofB 04.13 Guildford Kenns

Post by Nurse Flo »

Oh how I love this boy!
He is so very connected with his human and is a joy to be with.
Yesterday we had a quick walk then some paddock time.
He loves a game of fetch and always politely brings the ball back to let you throw it again.
What he loves more than a game of fetch though is cuddles!
So yes, paddock time with this boy involves a bit of fetch but then some lovely time sitting on the camping “sofa” we have, with Bruno sitting on my lap and together we watch the world go by......
A1D27B9D-C59E-4638-9B91-338A1F7DA076.jpeg
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Bruno enjoyed a lovely sunny walk with kennel mate Rory yesterday. Both boys were so well behaved, Bruno took the lead and Rory followed happily behind, Rory is such a good walking partner as he is especially calm for such a young dog. After walking I always have cuddles with Bruno, he is such a loving chap and loves a good hug, he`s a smashing little staffy. I never seem to get a good photo of him but he is a handsome boy and has great character. Come on his forever home.......please! :crossfingers.gif:
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Little Bruno was such a good boy on Sunday, I was very proud of him. We were out on our own in the woods on the North Downs way when we were approached by two off lead schnauzers both yipping and yapping with no owner in sight, I held Bruno close to me as the dogs skirted around to go behind us. Bruno was so good, no bad reaction he just gave his toy ducky a bit of a shaking and that was it. We carried on and then the owner appeared oblivious to all the hype her dogs were making! Actually the schnauzers were not that bad just a lot of noise and bluster! We also met another off lead Pointer type dog that was out jogging with its owner (this dog was superbly behaved, so obedient, just ran past us) and again Bruno was very good just gave his toy a bit of stress shaking then carries on with his walk. Love this little lad, come on forever home please. :crossfingers.gif:
nada.c

Re: Bruno Staffie DofB 04.13 Bishops Stortford

Post by nada.c »

(Since returned)
Steve had read all about Bruno before he drove down with his daughter today. It was love at first sight and there was no question Bruno would be going home today ❤️

E4EEA018-7A56-4B5A-A8D3-2FA3F341CBDE.jpeg
Last edited by nada.c on Sun 24 Nov 2019 19:44, edited 1 time in total.
Martine wsstle

Post by Martine wsstle »

Hey bruno so you got your new home!!! hooray made my day gonna miss you.
Your a great boy and you sure give the best staffie cuddles so go and have a fantastic new life [0128.gif]

Thank you steve
Jojokate

Post by Jojokate »

So pleased for Bruno. Be happy boy. Thankyou steve
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

Steve you have yourself a scrummy Staffie! Thank you
mandyandmike

Post by mandyandmike »

Managed to get a last walk and cuddles with Bruno today before he went off to his new home. Bruno was a little star today, such a good boy, I will miss him immensely but so happy for him. And yes he did take his special ducky toy home with him! Thank you Steve and Ruby, lovely meeting you today, please keep us updated on how he is getting on, it would make us all very happy as he has a lot of fans. thumbs.gif :havefun.gif: love4.gif
Last sausage
Last sausage
Love you Bruno
Love you Bruno
xxlynne

Post by xxlynne »

bruno has come on to our books and is looking for a new family as his owner is moving and can not take Bruno with him.
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

How very sad for Bruno, poor dog blu1.gif
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”