Coco (Keko) Greyhound DofB ?2015 Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Coco (Keko) Greyhound DofB ?2015 Burnham-On-Sea, Somerset

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
kiko1DSCF1429a.jpg
Keko's Story: Keko was found abandoned and unclaimed within a South Coast council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving her life. Keko is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Keko was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting her new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
kiko2DSCF1419a.jpg
kiko3DSCF1412.jpg
kiko4DSCF1423a.jpg
kiko5DSCF1396.jpg
Keko's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: Hi Lynne,

Hope you are keeping well. I wondered if you could help with this little bunch of strays who are looking for rehoming places.

Keko female found 30.09.19 lurcher, like a greyhound, no chip.

Steph Dog Warden

Keko comes 29th Oct 2019
Kiko.jpg
anne

Re: Keko Greyhound DofB ?2015 Gatwick Kenns

Post by anne »

Louise and I fell in love with Keko the minute we met her this morning. She is a gentle, loving soul. Keko loves to be near people and lean in for cuddles. She is utterly gorgeous.
kiko6DSCF1386.jpg
kiko7DSCF1394.jpg
kiko8DSCF1400.jpg
kiko9DSCF1404.jpg
kiko10DSCF1415.jpg
Jacqui : )

Post by Jacqui : ) »

A gentle friendly lady, who calmly let this new girl take her post op PJs off and then slid past me momentarily into the kitchen. She seemed keen to have more space, company and proximity to food, but made no objection to me catching her collar. Leads on, she walked nicely with no pulling, showed impeccable manners in approaching young Forest who is nervous of other dogs and drawing him out. Quite a role model for him, perhaps her having had pups in the recent past helped and that he looks like a mini version of her. She was fine with three other pups we met too. Super girl.
jan&nick

Post by jan&nick »

yes a very friendly gentle girl indeed - we took her out with logan for a v good natured stroll (and it was a stroll) no pulling just a joy to walk - first impressions are very favourable
P1040410.JPG
[attachment=0]
Elliesmum

Post by Elliesmum »

Utterly, gorgeous, gentle, dog friendly,sweet, sweet girl. I don't get to walk Lurchers much but this girl stole my heart, who wouldn't want her????
Teresa, passionate about our beloved dogs. Visit and like our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/3303557299925949/
https://www.facebook.com/rescueremediesdogrescue/
ElayneN

Post by ElayneN »

You just instantly have to love this sweet, gentle girl.. so trusting, very attentive and affectionate. We walked to the village and she was effortless to walk, no pulling, a little bit startled when some of the noisier cars of big lorries went by. Every time I crouched down to try to take a photo she'd turn to look at me and move in for a cuddle. Bless! But we got one in the end - look at that beautiful shiny soft coat and that pretty face. Never seen a dog take a treat so daintily!

On the way back in to kennels we saw a new arrival having his photo taken on the grass and she was desperate to go and play, a little whine, wagging her tail, bouncing like a puppy. She was on calm walks as she'd been recently neutered, but she looks like she'd be an amazing companion for other dogs.
Love this girl Kiss of love.gif
Keko (2).JPG
Judy

Post by Judy »

I met Keko for the first time this afternoon, she is such a kind gentle girl with a beautifully glossy coat. She walks at a calm good pace without pulling, stopping once in a while to take in her surroundings and sniff new smells. She is more confident than I expected loving any affection that she is shown. Keko is a wonderful girl, I hope she doesn’t remain in kennels for too long. love4.gif
Orla

Post by Orla »

Keko is a dream dog and I can’t understand how she could find herself in kennels. She’s gentle and affectionate with a really lovely playful spirit that she showed when she met gorgeous pup Forest and shared part of her walk with him.
She also walked beautifully with new boy Rodney and was very responsive and well behaved on the loose leads as we made our way through the woods.
I could have stroked Keko’s beautiful silky coat and looked at her gorgeous face all day... I really hope she will find her forever home soon
MacBee

Post by MacBee »

She sounds wonderful, what a lovely temperament. love4.gif
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

Keko is a super super girl! She has been wonderful with the many pups we've had around recently. She is playful, incredibly friendly and kind to both people and other dogs. Love this girl love4.gif
MVIMG_20191108_154153.jpg
MVIMG_20191108_151020.jpg
IMG_20191108_151228_20191126222443985.jpg
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”