Django Patterdale DofB 09.01.17 Walton upon Thames

Dogs that have found their forever home
xxlynne

Django Patterdale DofB 09.01.17 Walton upon Thames

Post by xxlynne »

Current Status: Homed
django1DSCF9499a.jpg
Django's Story: Django was found abandoned and unclaimed within a South Coast council pound. Rescue Remedies offered a Rescue place saving his life. Django is now neutered, chipped, and fully vaccinated. Django was in boarding kennels near Gatwick whilst awaiting his new family.

If you are interested in rehoming one of our dogs, please complete our ONLINE HOMING QUESTIONNAIRE. It is always the first step in our rehoming process. Upon application, you must be ready to take in your new dog within seven days. For more detailed information, please see our Homing Process.

Please support our work and help our long stay dogs: Our minimum adoption donation is £175. This supports our continuing rescue work and is non-refundable. We exist solely due to the goodwill and donations of our supporters and volunteers. Our dogs need supportive families who will offer them patience, time and tolerance whilst they settle in their new homes. Our Rescue offers all our dogs back-up for life.

Please note: Dog laws have changed, with zero public tolerance and prejudice against bull breeds and terriers. Our Rescue asks new owners to keep their dog on a lead in public spaces and manage and support its encounters with new dogs and people, so as not to place the dog's life at risk. Destruction and Control Orders are commonplace nowadays.
django2DSCF9486a.jpg
django3DSCF9480.jpg
django4DSCF9512a.jpg
django5DSCF9524.jpg
Django's progress through our Rescue is below.
We work with our dogs, who often reveal a different picture and positive skills as they build trust.
Original Referral information: 29 August 2019: Hi Lynne,

I hope all is well. We picked up a male Patterdale Terrier, he was chipped and the details changed just days before he was dumped. Sadly he is reactive with other dogs as many terriers are. I was wondering if he was a dog you would be able to help?

I'll forward a photo to you shortly. Many thanks Take care Russ
Django.jpg
anne

Re: Django Patterdale DofB 09.01.17 Comes 16th Sept

Post by anne »

WOW, Django is quirky little character. He is friendly, fun little terrier who loves people and makes friends quickly.
django6DSCF9471.jpg
django7DSCF9497.jpg
the cheeky little chappie was winking at me!
the cheeky little chappie was winking at me!
anne

Re: Django Patterdale DofB 09.01.17 Comes 16th Sept

Post by anne »

and here he is making friends with Nat
django9DSCF9503.jpg
django10DSCF9520.jpg
django11DSCF9522.jpg
Judy

Re: Django Patterdale DofB 09.01.17 Gatwick Kenns

Post by Judy »

I had the pleasure of meeting Django for the first time this afternoon. He is a lovely friendly boy, although he was barking at the dog in the opposite kennel he didn’t mind having the leads attached. As soon as we were out of the kennel block Django settled down immediately, he walks at a good pace without pulling. I took him down to the stream where he enjoyed having a paddle. We didn’t pass by any other dogs whilst out and so unsure what Django’s reaction on would be. When we got back to the kennel Django enjoyed sausage treats. love4.gif
natdugdale

Post by natdugdale »

As Anne mentioned i met Django on the day he came to us. Despite the stress of being in a new place Django was happy to have cuddles and he let me mess with his harness to get a nicely fitting one! Django is more cuddly than lots of terriers but is still very much terrier! Lovely boy, will make a wonderful companion I'm sure!
Volunteer as a walker with us!
Visit our Instagram page for weekly photos of our dogs! @rescueremediesdogrescue :)
JamesShears

Post by JamesShears »

I met Django today. In his kennel he was very excited and making a lot of noise..but once we were out, what a difference.

He was so happy and well behaved on our walk. Reactive to other dogs but once we changed direction he was fine and carried on as normal.
20190927_140331-01.jpeg
Definitely has some typical terrier tendencies but super friendly and cuddly though :)

Full of character and would make a great companion for somebody!
Orla

Post by Orla »

Let me entertain you!!
Let me entertain you!!
Django and I met for the first time today and what a lovely boy he is! Full of character and really excited to go out for a walk. He does control himself well though and does sit and wait well. We had a brisk walk around the grounds :dog_running-186.gif: and then he had a great time running around the paddock with a big football :havefun.gif: ! He’s an affectionate boy who loves a bit of cheese and would love to show you his ball skills lol.gif
Manuela_and_Andy

Post by Manuela_and_Andy »

Django with his big smile and even bigger heart! What a great dog, affectionate, hilarious and lovely temperament!
IMG-20191013-WA0026.jpg
IMG-20191013-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20191013-WA0027.jpg
Busy exploring on his walks, a typical terrier, but also enjoys quiet time and scratches.
Elaine.scott1

Post by Elaine.scott1 »

This is the first time that I have walked Django, what a fun little lad he is. We had a lovely walk through the woods and onto the common, he does a lovely sit for treats, and takes them very gently. He is very affectionate, and loves a cuddle he takes treats very gently. A family would have many adventures with this dear little lad, I hope that his forever home comes soon. Heart fill with love.gif]
xxlynne

Re: Django Patterdale DofB 09.01.17 Walton upon Thames

Post by xxlynne »

Django had a great play walk with Benny whilst meeting a special family today.

Thank you Claire and Richard
Hiding the ball thrower!
Hiding the ball thrower!
DjangoHomed2.JPG

Return to “Dogs Rehomed”